Reviews for Finding Myself
Tai4Sora chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Beautiful Story.

All i can say.

I feel inspired :]

A review from logan..Mann what an honor!
Lavenian chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
I love Taiora, in fact, I wouldn't have it any other way.
stargazer84 chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Aw... that was a cute fic...i liked it...keep up the good work! ~*~SR~*~
WardenMistress chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
OH MY GOSH! This... this is... this was... *heart melts* This was the sweetest thing I've ever read! You're a wonderful writer! _ Are you sure you've never really written anything else? . You must be great in english anyways... this is yoshimi_ishida from livejournal, the moderator to the tailovessora community o Heh I nearly cried about 5 times, you're a genius. I would have if I wasn't at school, I'll have to read the rest of your work when I get home ; Great fic, really. I can tell you worked very hard on it
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
TAIORA! :D I miss Taiora fics... I haven't read any in so long... And this fic was great! _. Could use a little proof-reading, 'cause the grammar and stuff was just so-so, but it had heart, and that's what counts! _.
Gennai's Apprentice chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
The beginning sounds awfully familiar... j/k. I love how you brought this fic together, giving Sora a reason to dump Matt. I still don't know where they got the idea of Sora and Matt being together.
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Awesome story. The emotions were on key from beginning to end. Keep up the good work on your future stories. Taiora forever!
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
That's the thing with the digimon animes, they always water down things like this. I'm glade this isn't watered down. Though I can imagine Davis right now is feeling like he's the only person who hasn't found someone.
logan chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
you know, i don't read as many digimon stories as i once did. it's not because i no longer am a taiora, in fact, it's the opoposite. but i am really glad i read this one. you reviewed a story i wrote, and now i have just finished reading that story's better. this fiction was your first? that really says a lot about you then, this is better then most people get after they have a few years under their belts. you kept tai and sora in character, and made a believable love story. that's hard in itself, but you did so with so much talent that it warrented a far better review then i am capable of writing. i love reading great stories and you have all the potential to make ones that could overshadow mine in a heartbeat. i am not really good with reviews, but i had to stress that you are honor bound to continue writting. with you, taiora is in great hands.
ElectricSpark88 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
went trough the profile again and found thsi old story i readed a few montsh ago. nice story
D-sama chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
omg! for a first fic wow! it's incredible! had minor and few spelling problems buit it'sd excellent! stupendus! magnificent! (sp?) awsome! i dont have enough time to go on but lets just say this is a 4 star fic!
animefreak5483 chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
that is such a great story!

I luv it-

i don't know what else to say- but great!
AnT chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Bravo! An excellent fic. You defently captured the feeling into only thing I'm pissed off about is the fact on how you insulted Davis. Come on, leave the kid alone. Great fic though
Music Chick chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Hey! This was cool beans to the max!

Oh, the fluffines at the end! I wanna cry happy tears.

*blows snot in tissue*

All better. Dude, this was better than mine! I like it.
amimain chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Once again you amaze me. This story was a real treat to read. You have a writing style that I always look for but hardly ever find. Keep up the good work, and thank you so much for the taiora stories. They are the best digimon couple, no matter what anyone else says.