Reviews for I'll Give You Flowers
Megi Keishii chapter 5 . 9/17
This is way cute! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
haruyuki setsuka chapter 5 . 8/29
Ahhhh! Too much sweet in this story!

(*)(*)
、 / \ つ
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 5 . 7/16
Say, does Giotto have his super intuition here? Can he predict when the right time to meet Tsuna would be?

Thanks for the update!
Rinichu chapter 5 . 7/12
omg I'm so glad that this is being continued after so long! please do keep up with the hard work!
solitaireseraphim.silvertaciturn chapter 4 . 2/5/2018
I really in love with this story now~
Please continue this soon~
I can't wait to see how the two will meet~
Just yo mango chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Light blue delphinium means dignity. Delphiniums in general mean cheerfulness and protectiveness.
Neon Nico chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
Please get this beta'd!
Luna-Red-Sky chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Light Blue Delphinium means joy, and fun. according to blog/share/delphinium-meaning-and-symbolism
haruyuki setsuka chapter 4 . 7/6/2017
Please! Continue with the story.. i Love your story! So please update soon..i wilk be waiting
mooniesgurl2468 chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
This fic is super adorable~! Can't wait for the next chapters
D C JoKeR H S chapter 4 . 3/13/2017
PURE! XD
samchon25 chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
so, will giotto still talk using flower? i mean they're now lover right? uuh, by any chance will you giving the story when giotto meet tsuna or something? or like how tsuna know giotto? anyway, thank you for update this! ganbatte for your assignment!
Rinichu chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
Thank you for posting another chapter, it's lively as always! Also a light blue delphinium means youth and renewal, cheerfulness and goodwill, encouragement and joy. Hopefully you edit this meaning into your chapter so that others will also know what the meaning of a Delphinium is. Take care of yourself Sky-san and I can't wait for the next chapter!
SleeplessForest27 chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
another lovely chapter for which I'm thankful for
Visually Dreamer chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
I think just a slight 8059 is fine, because I love G27 more, so please don't have too much 8059. Although I would probably vote for them stay just friend