Reviews for Here kitty, kitty, KITTY
spike'smate chapter 6 . 3/11/2011
yippee! riley bashing! guess this is 1 time spike can hit without a migraine!
Night Dragon xx chapter 17 . 1/3/2011
love this story carry it on please
ScarecrowMax chapter 17 . 7/1/2010
OMFG I fing loved this MUST CONTINUE OR I WILL HUNT U DOWN AND TURN U INTO A FISH AND FEED U TO A it.

LOVE

Dana

PS.I loved what Anya said about the bunnies it was brillant.
Zzickle chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
so he's a cat AND still a vampire? interesting twist. kinda reminds me of Bunnicula, heh.
Amarra17 chapter 17 . 3/27/2004
Lol. Very weird. but funny.
spike wuvs buffy chapter 17 . 3/21/2004
great chapter! please update soon, and what about ur other stories? i am dying waiting for the next chapter of child star. what happened with that? are you just gonna stop updating? seriously it's been over a year, but i still remain loyal. well please update soon, and keep up the amazing work:)
spuffyfan22 chapter 17 . 3/18/2004
Great new chapter, can't wait for more!
P.s. I noticed that in the other chapter you said Spike did a fake mock british accent, but he's already british, lol.;)
Zoe chapter 17 . 3/15/2004
This is a cute story...Update soon!
paopukitten chapter 16 . 3/2/2004
hehehehehehhehe..this stry is HILARIUS!

§mimi§
spuffyfan22 chapter 16 . 1/26/2004
love it! but y haven't you updated lately? o WELL I bet Buffy will flip (in a bad way) when spike tells her the 'good news' lol. thanks for the good story, ur a great author, but mite wanna check ur grammer, it just seems like u sometimes miss words, newayz off to add u to favourites...
ruth chapter 16 . 1/20/2004
that was so much fun but you extra comic credit for the well placed phrase: 'semi good news'. Fun.
spike 'n olver's babe chapter 16 . 11/19/2003
that is an awesome fic! i love it! Please write more soon b/c then i will be forever indebted to your kindness!
luna-moonkitty chapter 16 . 11/18/2003
so good write more!
artemis66 chapter 16 . 11/15/2003
so funny love it. cant wait for more.
wolf116 chapter 16 . 11/15/2003
Over my rotting corpse. Can I just say, that has to be one of the best lines ever written.

It's still hilarious and I can't wait for more of it.