Reviews for Not Exactly What I Had in Mind
bL00D pRINC3SS chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Super cute and I love it!
dulce.de.leche.go chapter 1 . 5/21/2017
I still love this. I need more Percy x Hermione in my life.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Aw. Very sweet! I do love a Percy/Hermione story.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Ohhh how lovely! I don't normally pair Hermione with any of the Weasley clan, but this was perfectly sweet and charming, and I was smitten. :)
Primrue chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
SO FLUFFY! I love it, Dis!
Kreeblim Sabs chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Ever since I read "Reflector" by Calebski I've been wanting more sweet Percy/Hermione. ahhh...adorable story here, Dis! I love that Dementors are supposed to represent depression and here you have a Dementor inside of him. My mind started spinning off on a tangent thinking of Wizarding mental health care. lol. My favorite little but of this is after their kiss and his line about being past surnames. Absolutely wonderful!
Pearls of Wimsey chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
So sweet, plus the idea of what could have been.
turbulenthandholding chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
This was really, really lovely. Thank you so much!
scrumptiousinternetllama chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Aw this was really sweet! I really liked the little details, like registering the name of the healer at the start :) Percy/Hermione is an interesting pair and it's the first time I've read it :) And, might I mention, I really enjoyed it. The ending was brilliant, with the patronus'-I also loved Hermione's thoughts on how they worked. It definitely seemed like something she'd think :) A love one-shot and I'm glad dulche-de-leche-go requested it!