Reviews for Broken Hearts and Shattered Breaths
CARO chapter 40 . 4/29
40 CAPITULOS QUE S E TE VAN DE VOLADA, SUPER INCRIBLE TU FIC, MUY COMPLETO Y MUY LINDO. EXITOS
CARO chapter 19 . 4/29
QUE CATARSIS LA DE KATARA Y QUE CELOS POR PARTE DE ZUKO
CARO chapter 15 . 4/29
jajaj esa toph es una loquilla, me encanta! jajajaj y tambien la abuela kana usando su estatus de anciana para hacer que otros hagan lo que ella quiere jaja genial
CARO chapter 8 . 4/29
no se porque pienso que ang tuvo toda la culpa y que no murio misteriosamente sino que katara lo mato accidentalaemnte quizas pero lo hizo
CARO chapter 4 . 4/29
wow estaba yo asi de como saldra katara de esto, nunca me imagine que un matrimonio, lograste poner tensa la situaciĆ²n
Gigipink chapter 40 . 3/20
This was a good story. This is also the first time I've seen Aang as an abuser. I think the author did well by pulling his shortcomings from canon to convince us.
Gigipink chapter 29 . 3/20
I knew Sokka was going to come to that conclusion! I bet that he says some hurtful things that will make Katara take the kids and leave.
Devihampton chapter 40 . 2/28
I really liked the story
Dexaf chapter 40 . 1/2
this ia the second i read this story and still love it, the way story flow is very accurate and sometimes it needs to be a dark to bring a light and this story have all that and make amazing story and even the epilogue is good for closing the story. thanks for share a very good story and good job.
Cocofant chapter 40 . 1/1
I really enjoyed this story. I've never read a fic that makes Aang the villain, so that was interesting to see. Aang raping and beating Katara and thinking that Bumi isn't his child is so disgusting. You're a great writer, thank you for writing
Guest chapter 40 . 12/1/2020
I just came back to reread this and I still cannot get enough. You are such a good writer and I love this story. I love how you didn't rush Katara and Zuko's relationship and how you really made their relationship be built on trust, love, and understanding instead of just lust and passion. 10/10 so good!
Dreymord chapter 40 . 9/25/2020
Quite a fun read. it's rare for hobbyist storyteller to be able to evoke feelings with his writing. but you managed it - I tip my hat to you.
Sinbad729 chapter 40 . 9/12/2020
This was a good finale, but I feel like this was rushed a bit in the last chapter. I was expecting more from Aangs appearance in the igloo as well as his heart felt apology to Katara. And I feel like afterwords, you could had one last comfort/romantic scene between Zuko and Katara. (I'm not saying you need to do a lemon) before the epilogue, then end the chapter with Katara and Zuko finding out they are pregnant. Still a solid job. I enjoyed it.
Kat chapter 40 . 9/8/2020
I really really loved this story! Thank you so much for writing!
EuroEccentric chapter 40 . 9/8/2020
Thank you for this emotionally mature and healing fan fiction of Zuko and Katara. Its the first one I read that sets the scene after Avatar Aang's passing.