Reviews for When Instinct Falls - Clean Version
seakard chapter 114 . 8/8
To date. Nick's mom hostage. Al thinks he's the Savior/Champion of Predators by FORCING them to revert to Savagery. Cops forced to turn on each other. Nick and Judy are on the cusp of capturing him, and he Nukes HIMSELF to get free. Oh, and a tanker truck FULL (or Mostly Full) of nighthowler gas is on the loose! What Next?
seakard chapter 113 . 6/26
Truly, the WORST kind of Bad Guy is the one that Believes his/her own Hype. "I'm doing it for the Good of All! Peaceful Ways Never Work!" Etc etc etc blah blah de bleeping Blah! He's just out for POWER! Screw Everyone Else, as long as HE WINS. Typical tin pot Dictator Wannabe! And WOW, how "Brave" he is, sending THREE Wolves after ONE lil old vixen!
Ryverleatar chapter 1 . 6/3
finally found it again after a long time.
austiniscool chapter 1 . 2/14
This story is awesome.
purpledragon6 chapter 111 . 12/27/2019
I love how its significantly shorter in this version xD Still a great story and I admire your dedication to it.
nocer chapter 40 . 10/24/2019
nice
seakard chapter 111 . 10/13/2019
Damn Judy forgot about stangs picks. Well, can't blame her much, blood loss and beat damned bear to a Pulp. Nick's gonna HATE himself when he finds out. I figured Judy woulda gotten lucky (2 rabbits feet after all) and Remembered during the fight that there is a LIVE tranq dart in the pitcher plant or whatever it was, and tagged Stang with it. Oh well, some kids gonna find it, ain't they? Lol. Honestly, if I Were Judy, I WOULDA Cold Cocked that Crazy Carnivore, or at Least tied her up with vines. Again, tho, blood loss Does do funny things to a brain.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 12 . 9/25/2019
Judy's and Finnick's intense dislike for one another being reduced to being called a 'frown-fight' was very funny. Finnick is quite an interesting character, partly honest and partly still a hustler, and seeing him react happily to Nick's praise was very nice. Nick's jokes are hilarious as always, like his 75% intact smugness. (Oh, forgot to mention, the 'fur-breeze' pun earlier was very clever.)
CatGirlFireflare chapter 11 . 9/25/2019
The musing about regret-leading-to-making-amends was very interesting and makes a lot of sense. Judy crumpling and throwing the record-paper was so well-described, especially the sounds, that I could picture it very clearly. Seeing the exact details of Nick's injuries made it feel more real and serious, nicely done. And the resolution was great- both of their apologies and forgiveness bringing them together, closer and stronger.
aomagrat chapter 22 . 9/14/2019
I'm slowly making my way through this story and I couldn't go on without saying this arc was awesome!
Guest chapter 110 . 9/2/2019
QUE COSA DALE JUDI MIRA QUE TIRAR COCHINADAS EN LAS BEBIDAS
seakard chapter 110 . 8/26/2019
All Right, now they're getting down to it! If can't go in or over, go UNDER! Sick that Cat! Be fun if they (bad guys) fell victim to their Own potion and ended up fighting each Other instead of Cops! Oh, Lucy still crawling around as well? DINGDINGDING LUCY V JUDY ROUND 3(?)
giftheck chapter 91 . 8/10/2019
I was going to hold off, but after finishing this chapter, I just had to comment on how well this is structured. It was fun to read Major Friedkin's treatment of new recruits (I'd always imagined she'd probably been harsher to Judy than we had seen in the film) and I'm looiing forward to completing this arc when it's finished.

All the best.
RememberYourDeath1347 chapter 2 . 7/1/2019
Did nick ever pay judy back for that jumbo pop. It just popped into my head
CatGirlFireflare chapter 7 . 6/15/2019
I really enjoyed the fun, easy-going feel of the festival scene, and the details such as the bizarrely-shaped-vegetables contest. It's always nice seeing normal-life scenes in addition to the angst/drama/etc of a story- it cheers the reader up, provides a good break, and makes the story feel even more real. I'm thoroughly disgusted at the three nasty rabbits: their obvious lack of hygeine but mostly how they claim they'd treat Judy well but talk about her like a prize, ugh. You're very good at writing a variety of characters. Finnick's arrival was awesome, VERY intimidating especially with the cool howl, and I liked the little detail about him snapping the toothpick.