Reviews for InuYasha: Resonance
Andrey258 chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
Well,the chapter went well and the details were compressed,yet they flowed in an amazing way with the story. Since you dont like perfection,you could read and review Breaking the illusion of perfection which can be found in DBZ section by pressing Beerus character tag. Have a nice day.
Andrey258 chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
Great chapter and even greater beggining by telling us the good news of Naraku's death. While it was great that Seshomaru ended Naraku,it took in Kagome's words,forever to defeat,thought unlike the DBZ manga,it actually served in developing its characters. Great job. I am proud of you. Have a nice day.
Uruz 11 chapter 2 . 7/25/2017
Interesting that there's a privately funded organization operating in Japan tracking and hunting down demons and spiritual entities. Glad that Michiru healed himself after that boar demon attacked, but unfortunately using his Shikigami magic gave himself away, at least he was treated kindly after being "rounded up" as it were.

The introduction of the various side characters was fun and eventful even though I only recognized Janis's name from Inuyasha secret of the divine jewel, but I'll follow along as best as I can, you described them very well including their personalities and their clothes.

Seems rather strange that this private organization would reveal some of its secrets to Michiru right off the bat, I know that Rika's trying to catch Michiru's interest in the hopes of recruiting him as a new employee, but still. At least she gave him the opportunity of refusing just in case Michiru's not interested or too busy, he's still a teenager going to highschool after all and then there's the matter of keeping his Shikigami powers along with his Feudal era adventures a secret from everybody including his own family. Still, an opportunity like this only comes in the fantasy realm so Michiru should take it, having a job and earning some money at an early age when he presently has no living expenses is a very good thing and all good things are too good to last.

A good chapter considering that the story's still in its early stages, I'm looking forward to the other Inuyasha characters making their appearances soon and also seeing Michiru and Kagome picking up where they left off after Michiru was returned home to modern Japan at the end of Inuyasha SOTCM.
She Who Walks With Death chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
Well, this is interesting. Michiru gets a chance to use his abilities in an actual conflict in his and Kagome's time. There is a secret organization going around policing supernatural elements (brings to mind the question as to how it was that the Noh mask managed to go around on a rampage for as long as it did), and the leader is attempting to recruit Michiru. There is Janis, who is another protagonist from one of the other InuYasha games and the group is now making notes on Michiru. I wonder if Kagome will end up on their radar. She is pretty powerful spiritually unless that is being blocked by the Shikon no Tama...You've definitely managed to make me curious as to what you have planned next. The idea of Michiru getting training, and the possibility of Kagome getting training in the future...I like it. Great job with this chapter!
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
nice chapter it was cool seeing a quater demon and Jannis and seeing a organazation dedicated to demon hunting is so coool
blackshadow340 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
I really like the story I hope you can continue
Uruz 11 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Wow! This story has a very promising start, Michiru returning home again to the same time and place he had left during the Doll Festival of Wishes is definitely an eye opener, not just for himself, but for Kagome too. Nice that the two of them got to meet again the following morning and catch up, although I was expecting a tiny hint of romance just because this is supposed to be after Michiru's confession, but its possible that Kagome forgot or she isn't ready to give Michiru an answer yet. What ever the reason, its all good and the answer will eventually come as the story continues.

Michiru is also still coping with the fact that he now has Shikigami magic and his life in Modern Japan has taken a different course, especially now that he has a female friend to talk to and spend time with, I'm also surprised Inuyasha didn't come to visit him since he's the only person other than Kagome who can travel between eras using the Bone Eater's well. No matter, I'm sure he's enjoying himself, especially since Naraku's dead and he can proudly boast that he had a hand in defeating him.

Its great that Michiru and Kagome got to eat out together at WcDonalds, I love the altered fast food places used in various anime, they're priceless. Wouldn't it be funny if Kagome's classmates happen upon the two of them and wonder if Kagome has dumped Inuyasha for Michiru? That'd be a laugh!
I'm glad Kagome was able to take the time to tell Michiru the details of her Feudal era adventures which included a lot of other Inuyasha characters you mentioned from the earlier episodes even before Miroku, Sango and Shippo made their appearances.

Nice that Kagome gave Michiru Kakuju's amulet, its a nice momento and keepsake to have so he can remember his great great ancestral grandparents, hopefully he and Kagome can spent more time together now that Naraku is gone, but that probably won't happen for a while since it appears another villian is soon emerging to take his place as the main antagonist in this new adventure. Thanks very much for letting me know your new story installment is up, I'll be looking forward to reading more of this as you update more chapters, I hope you get lots of good reviews besides mine.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
Well, well, certainly off to a good start. While I tend to prefer Michiru with Sango (since she's my favorite character and I absolutely despite Miroku), it's nice to see him (eventually) with Kagome for a change. Bit of variety.

Anyway, your skill has markedly improved, extra credit for the onmyouji reference. This one goes on the alert list, no mistake. I can't wait to see where this goes.
PrincessLaki chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
It is awesome
ryo tadagachi chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
very nice beginning
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
well i like the opening to this with Michiru incoperating himself back into the mordern era, i also like how Michiru and Kagome started their bonding going to the resturant taking about their storys of their time traveling and going to the feudel era. I like how their relationship is starting build higher grnted they have had some scnees in the game but now with Michiru's confesion stuff between theese two has changed since they might be going to a next level from freids to lovers. I also thought it was cute that kagome gave Michiru Kakju's amulet. Im glad their is a new villan and a mordern era one this should be good dude i am interested to see how this progress