Reviews for A Mother Reincarnated
Anthony chapter 50 . 10/5
Great update!
Andorxor chapter 3 . 10/5
Hi i am the Buffyp pam and i repeat my words all the time.
Anthony chapter 47 . 9/14
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic! I really hope to see Dawn come more into her own now that she remembers. Maybe she'll leave The Bay Mirror and go to college for herself? It didn't feel right for her, but that's just my opinion.

So Dawn is a witch, empowered by the Key, who will be a Slayer-Witch like Buffy (Season 6)? Joyce is a Witch-Whitelighter-Slayer and thrice blessed. Is The Key just a part of their witch powers now, like the ability to teleport? I'm just curious because I like classification. I'm really excited for 'Chosen' to see Willow and hopefully Tara do the activation spell.
Anthony chapter 44 . 9/13
Great update, I'm excited for all the changes your making. Looking forward to Cat House.
Anthony chapter 42 . 9/7
Great update! I was hoping Dawn's baby would be named Joyce. I'm curious why Faith has telekinetic orbing? I thought her only witch power was cryogenesis?
Anthony chapter 36 . 9/2
Amazing! I love how this story is being rewritten. I hope to see more of Eva, she was such a missed opportunity of a character. It was great to see Sam know that Dawn is Prue, but I can't wait for that cat to come out of the bag.
adfranke1 chapter 28 . 9/1
witch way now part 3 is skiped to part of the next epsoide im confused did it upload wrong
IrisTurner chapter 29 . 8/29
I was wondering in this story will Buffy be aware that Angelus is no longer imprisoned under Angel's soul in Los Angeles?
Anthony Guest chapter 41 . 8/28
Cool, I'm exciting to see how Cat House goes! Also, this chapter uploaded weird. What happened with Warren? I assume Tara didn't die, so no Dark Willow? It just jumped to the First stuff.
I love this rewrite! I can't wait for Dawn to remember her past life.

I know Dawn was only alive for a few months before Prue died, but how was she reincarnated?
camagassi72 chapter 4 . 8/22
Ok again awesome changes and rewrites but not telling u how to write either just giving my 2ccent which is I always hated the whole no magic for personal gain it was an annoying concept in charmed and yet they used it multiple times for personal gain with hardly and issues. If anything just say magic comes with a price or treat it like in fullmetal alchemist the law of equivalent exchange. Like ouat used magic for personal gain multiple times but just remembered that there were consequences prices to make. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Which some magic users worked pass. Those who were really afraid of that rule never moved up those who were not moved to higher levels of power and could minimize the consequences.
This is my favorite of your stories, thanks for updating it.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 27 . 8/10
Loving it.
IrisTurner chapter 26 . 2/17
Aww, voir buffy devenir plus à l'aise dans son rôle de maman est incroyable.
J'adore cette histoire, à chaque fois que je me dis ne plus pouvoir être surpris par celle-ci, tu me prouve le contraire. À bientôt j'espère.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 26 . 2/16