Reviews for A Mother Reincarnated
adfranke1 chapter 15 . 6/17/2020
in this story or a different one
defirestar chapter 15 . 6/16/2020
I don't know if you're still taking votes on Piper's baby but I vote girl. Also I really love this story and look forward to more of, and I was wondering if you'd have advice for someone thinking about starting their own crossover fanfic of Buffy and Charmed.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 15 . 6/16/2020
Love it. Poor Phoebe.
D.J. Scales chapter 14 . 4/27/2020
This right here is a good story but as for Canon I'm thinking you should follow your own instincts and make it your choice.
Anthony chapter 14 . 2/7/2020
My vote is for twins, a true 'Twice Blessed Child' situation; Melinda Prudence and Matthew Wyatt.
Eros-Blane chapter 14 . 2/1/2020
Let her be pregnant with Melinda that's who she saw in the future.
adfranke1 chapter 14 . 1/31/2020
maybe keep it as Wyatt but maybe add a part where we read Dawn and faith on a date
Guest chapter 14 . 1/29/2020
stik with canon as pipers 3th child is a girl
after season 8 piper gets a girl and Melinda is her 3th and final child
what i really want to know is if patty (buffy) will have any more children
amelousen chapter 14 . 1/30/2020
Like the story so far. Personally, I say girl because that little girl in the future looked to be six and taking that from that future date would have put her being born in 2003. Piper deserves her little girl. Or perhaps make her Wyatt's twin.
Megagalvatron12 chapter 14 . 1/29/2020
Awesome chapter why can't piper have twins a boy and a girl if you wanted to change the canon around a bit that might be interesting
Boris Yeltsin chapter 14 . 1/29/2020
A girl. Great ep here.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 13 . 1/21/2020
Ah, loved it.
SmallTownWitchGuy chapter 12 . 1/18/2020
love the chapter you are doing wonderful job with the story i hope you would continue the story
Princesakarlita411 chapter 12 . 1/18/2020
Will Buffy tell phoebe how she felt when she had to kill Angel?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 12 . 1/18/2020
Poor Phoebe. It had to be done.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »