Reviews for Silly Songbird
Jackal chapter 6 . 10/24
You have a really terrible habit of stacking a whole load of details on a useless chat and then skipping a whole load of details on important stuff or interesting things
lameduck987 chapter 2 . 10/25
So confused that made no sense
FreeJSJJ chapter 17 . 10/25
The chapter where the guy who worked for his shit gets screwed over and the. the guys who put the least amount of effort gets stuff handed over in a silver platter.
Thanks for the chapter!
lameduck987 chapter 1 . 10/25
Very intersting choice. Does he already have his hare- I mean peerage?
HalflingRunner chapter 17 . 10/23
I heard there was an update boy did I miss this story
IntricateHummingbird chapter 17 . 10/23
i got an email saying this was updated...
NazgulBelserion chapter 17 . 9/19
Fuckkk man wtf is this shit it's game of thrones with steroids and powerful characters like fuck i was like wa gonna happen next why no updates
Boring, the story is nothing but a stupid monologue of your pathetic OC
Kneck chapter 13 . 9/1
1000th review bitch

PenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenis
PenispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenis
enispenispenispenisPenispenispenispenis
Elavoey chapter 5 . 8/29
This story is TERRIBLE! It basically just one big big monologue of (oc raiser) talking to himself, and I find it really distasteful when a story continuously has long winded explanations to WHY something has happened or is possible.
CorruptedFlame chapter 12 . 8/28
At this point it's like I'm reading nonsense. None of this has context, none of this has meaning, and I'll bet that after you've sufficiently confused your readers again, none of this will matter either.
CorruptedFlame chapter 12 . 8/28
Once more. This feels needlessly pretentious, obscure dialogue saying nothing at all but taking up words. And if course the names of the people are held back, I wonder, do you only expect people who are intimately familiar with Dxd to read, or do you just not care if the reader has a clue what's going on.
CorruptedFlame chapter 11 . 8/28
The dialogue gets too machiavallian here. I can see you want your Riser to be a super!genius but really it feels like the dialogue gets a bit tooooooo dance like with him and his partner always shifting around yada yada ya. And of course, the only person who doesn't is Rias, whose an idiot, except when she's trying to trap him at which point she's as smart as literally everyone else.

I suppose what I'm saying is that all the dialogue has the exact same taste and feel, like Riser is speaking to the same person every time, they just have different names and objectives. It's like you have only 2 characters, riser and 'other' and the story is just a vessel for you to try out different clothes for 'other'. Simpler dialogue would be nice, when it's this complicated it's all the same.
I'm Da Bomb chapter 17 . 8/20
don't buff the angels. that is annoying. in fact the Hindu pantheon should be buffed. that would make the most sense.
I’m going to have to drop this story, so far it’s been alright but the MC is just to robotic. He literally doesn’t fell anything the only time you’ve ever shown emotion is when he sees something or someone cute/ adorable. And honestly that sucks, I actually want to see him care for Rias and see a love form between them. Instead everything he does is a facade and he’s just a robot made of flesh. Hence why it’s boring cause there is no character or personality sure he’s playful but that’s it. Everything is to calculated and the rants are boring rants are always boring. In the end this story isn't really an SI I don’t know what to call it really.
1,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »