Reviews for Silly Songbird
kid sasuke chapter 1 . 4/23
fucking genius, i am reading it for the second time.
A Stifled User chapter 9 . 4/22
It's gotten somewhat better in this chapter, but that might be because more things are happening and the discussion is somewhat flowing.

It feels more natural and less like masturbatory word smithing for the sake of it
A Stifled User chapter 4 . 4/22
I am sorry for saying it and I am not trying to rain on your parade.

You are a phenomenal writer and your ideas are quite interesting.

But it's just not fun to read.

Too much detail, too many unnecessary tangents, so many paragraphs of needless information.

You can skip seven paragraphs in a row and still find the conversation at the same point.

It's fine as a plot device once every now and then, but when it's literally all interactions all the time, it's just exhausting.

I will keep reading everything as the premise is absolutely great.

But fuck me how long winded and boring the execution is.
A Stifled User chapter 4 . 4/22
Your story has the same weakness as mine where the main character monologues too much and in a boring way.

Usually I try to get over it by making shorter sentences as the longer the sentence, the more it feels like rambling.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 16 . 4/14
Authors who change the gender of creatures like the Red Dragon Emperor and the 9 Tails Fox from Naruto make me sick.
It’s the pinnacle of gender swaps. It’s so completely unnecessary. It added nothing to this story.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 13 . 4/14
All these characters being wildly OOC ruins the fun. From Serafell Leviathan to Kokabiel, almost everyone is different. And it does a disservice to the story.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 2 . 4/14
"Onii-sama, Okaa-sama seems to have stopped functioning but she's burning up. Otou-sama is trying to calm her down but you better explain what you just said before she goes nuclear."

I cringe so hard when I read this in fics. It becomes a point where English fics stop making sense when there’s so much Japanese sprinkled throughout the fics.
I wish authors would stop flexing their limited Japanese vocabulary.
We don’t need to know the Japanese word for brother or which honorific would be used when they’re older, etc.
just use “brother”, “mother”, etc. We don’t want anything else. Please.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 1 . 4/14
“Newsflash, I wasn't a baby, but a fully grown man.
A peerage I know very little about even if I have some knowledge of this topsyturvy universe.“

I’ve never understood transmigration fics where you don’t acquire the new body’s memories. Memories are chemically encoded in the brain. So are you telling me everything got erased and rewritten with his past self’s memories? That’s so dumb.
sandyallanryansyah chapter 1 . 4/3
nice
Shortmike24 chapter 2 . 3/30
wow 2 horrible chapters. what absolute garbage. i touch girls for some experiment. so instead of a pervert your a crazy freak who experiments on people... ppl would def like that more. dipshit
Aggrandize chapter 17 . 1/19
I guess I'm wasting my time by leaving a review on an abandoned story but whatever. I need to vent my frustrations somewhere.

Why did you make us waste so much time reading countless words of expositions, explanations, and info-dumps when our MC is constantly getting bitch slapped by every being out there? Not only does he have an inexplicable need to wag his tail in front of Rias, but he also gets to be bullied by the Satans while he's at it.

Is there anybody on his side? What exactly is he even aiming for? I don't buy the bullshit excuse that he wants to be stronger than everyone else when he has nothing to gain from that strength. In fact, his life would be better if he just followed canon and lost to Rias lol. How does that even make sense? All of this effort, blood, sweat, tears... all for nothing.

I feel like you have some masochistic tendencies because no author makes their MC a complete simp who is constantly stepped on.
worom001 chapter 12 . 1/6
Im honestly surprised he feels nervous in front of Philemon and felt fear when confronted by Sera when not too long ago he was threatened by Ophis. It feels like most people would certainly have their sense of fear dulled or shot quite a bit from something like that, and its not like he doesn't feel fear or anything.
Navori chapter 2 . 1/2
Mucha explicación, conjeturas, tramas, pensamientos que no llevan a ninguna parte.
Lo dropeo
JManM chapter 10 . 12/6/2021
This story is way too in love with long winded explanations and info drops and fails to ever deliver satisfying plot and character moments. The narrative pay off for the humongous amounts of exposition are completely out if whack. Even when Riser starts flexing we end up at some weird approximation of nothing really happening. Its like season seven of Game of Thrones with all the character death fake outs.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/15/2021