Reviews for Silly Songbird
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 11 . 7/4/2020
"the plot that I threw out the window to get us to the "happy ending"...let me ephasize..."threw out the window"

This readers is the whole plot
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 10 . 7/4/2020
"Azazel was either stupid or fucking devious;..."

We both know which one the answer is
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 8 . 7/3/2020
The spat between the shadow and his brother i L
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 8 . 7/3/2020
He has the "that what she said" jokes and I'm cackling like a evil villain in my room
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 4 . 7/2/2020
You had no novel to fall back on?!

That's just talent...pure talent...

That is awesome

Ok now the next chapter!
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 4 . 7/2/2020
"The system of this universe allows other systems to work within it as long as it was sensible.

Sorry, I meant convenient."

That...that is the definition of this book...
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 3 . 7/2/2020
"whoops there goes the cat twins again"

Don't pull out great jokes randomly

It makes m E
TheWritingFreakIsBack chapter 2 . 7/2/2020
Of course nobody calls his bullshit and just celebrates! It's Riser Phenix!
killerstreak chapter 6 . 7/2/2020
For the love of God stop with the explanations and monologues ... You have like 4-5 lines spoken in each chapter and the rest is very boring. A basic rule of writing is that don't explain with words but by action of the character.
Levianeus chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
Having Rias fall for Riser would be better than having her forcibly with Issei, as he is still as pathetic as in the series.
Levianeus chapter 18 . 6/25/2020
Having Rias fall in love with Riser would be better than forcibly sticking her with Issei, as he is still as pathetic as he is in the series.
yuuji1 chapter 18 . 6/18/2020
everything was great .. until the betrayal of Ophis: v
Visual Bliss chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
Wow really having the oc jerk issei off aren't you lol
The Amesiac chapter 6 . 6/1/2020
So, I have decided to give my opinion on this story.
First things that takes priority is what I like, I do enjoy what you try to do with Raiser, add to the flimsy magic/devil piece system of Dxd and have a very active Protagonist. At some points, Raiser really did seem like a badass and I had fun reading his discoveries, actions, and musings.

The second priority is what I don't like. You've made Raiser really plain and gives no reason for his motivation. He just seems like a dick living in a power fantasy that acts a villain for no reason. You also had the mistake of some info dumps, but that wasn't really that big of an issue personally.

To be honest with you, I think you kind of gone about this story wrong. I think you should've made the guy that was reincarnated into Raiser act like an inmature asshole at the start because he genuinely looks at the world around and his position as a power fantasy dream. I mean, he is an immortal, handsome rich noble Devil with little to no responsibility and a harem of beautiful women. However, as he explores more of the world around and learns about his peerage and how the things he does has real consequences to him, his peerage, and his family, he grows guilty from it. You can use this as a way to worldbuild and explain the horrible personality of the original Raiser , build up MC's character, and build up other characters that need development.
The Amesiac chapter 18 . 6/1/2020
To be fair, Kuroka is stated to be an Ultimate-Class threat and Issei isn't someone you can really use as a power measurement.
Ignoring the fact Issei is the MC of the Original Series, the Boosted Gear can practically just Double Issei's. As shown in the match between Raiser and Issei, Issei managed to MATCH Raiser with an incomplete and much weaker Balance Breaker.
The Issei that fought Kuroka had a far stronger Balance Breaker, add that with titty-up and multiply the Boost, equalling a completely ridiculously overpowered character that has literally unlimited potential.
Not to mention,, this Issei was capable of picking up Thor's fucking Hammer, y'know, a God's weapon.
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »