Reviews for Guardian Of Life
scarlettravencrove chapter 5 . 11/5
Hope you continue this is amazing!~~
Wow Harker x pharaoh hot
Man when Carol gets back it's going to be funny if everyone falls for Harker since he the one with more common sense.
Threesome, Foursome, fivesome hot hot hot
Please update!
RevengeOfTheFangirls chapter 5 . 10/26
I love this story! It so bomb that I had to reread it.
Really enjoyed reading chapter and keep up the good work.
Tech-cha chapter 5 . 9/30
You don't even.
AmandaPandaOh chapter 5 . 9/30
I am cackling?! This! Is the Best Grade A Good Shi*!? Harker is male au!Helen of Troy! And i love it *villian laughter* *family concern: intensifies* haitian princess is a delight! This is the best way to wake u, with a new chapter of GoL: Love triangles are for quitters! *conspiracy/headcannon/shipping wall doubles in size* god i hope she actually makes it back! Thank you! You are a treasure and a wordsmith!
eclipse.firsttears101 chapter 1 . 9/30
Milanun seems to be stirring up some new trouble. great job forshadowing
Aira.WhiteLord chapter 5 . 9/30
I'm so excited to know what happens next!
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 5 . 9/30
lol Ohhh boy. she trip and felled and hit every stair on the way down for parker.
PPAM chapter 5 . 9/30
Don't do that princess.
Love it. But now that she is gone back what happened to the princess and the boy in the cell? Also really looking forward to how the Aussie and the Pharoh will react to each other now that the girl is gone but the sister is still there! Thank you for being in this fandom!
PPAM chapter 1 . 9/17
I can't wait to read next chapter !
Not-Gonna-Update chapter 4 . 9/16
Thank you for writing this wonderful chapter! :)

More stuff is happening and I'm super excited...
It has been years since I read the manga so I'm actually curious about what happens next.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 1 . 9/16
the only thing is that we all know carol is safe. but I'm curious about what harker is
DarkDust27 chapter 4 . 9/16