Reviews for Fifty Shades of Cancer
farrahbarrett chapter 15 . 2/16
I love this story. I have read it a couple of times. I wish you would come back to it
ElisaGee10 chapter 13 . 1/17
I love this fanfic! Ana is soooo adorable in this but it is devastating that she has cancer )': My mom died from cancer so it's relating and interesting. I love your Christian. He is giving her hope! I'm on chapter 13 and omg I couldn't stop laughing at the funny parts! So funny when Ray walked in just that whole scene had me laughing so hard especially at the end when Ana got annoyed at the preppy nurse omg lol. On to chapter 14!
anagrey923 chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
in chapter 15 you said you aren't abandoning this story but it has been weeks since u updated... please continue this story
india-guest chapter 15 . 12/11/2016
Love it
smills chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
Good chapter
SuzB chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
Thank you for this chapter and thank you for telling us your plans for writing. School comes first, but I will look forward to reading more in the future.
rapunzelclayre chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
Great chapter! I look forward to your updates
sydneybabe15 chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
Well worth the wait.
dutch potterfan chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
Glad to see an update to this story. Hope all turns out Well for Ana and Christian.
erinlea16 chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
I was so happy to see an update for this story and totally understand about updates. Still here and will wait patiently for the next. Great update :)
LuvSummer chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Beyond thrilled to see you back and with a new chapter. I hope things are well with you? Thank you for this chapter :-)
anetonia2527 chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
great job good to c u , glad r bck
daytonalay chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Welcome back. Thank you for writing this chap as we know you're very busy. It is romantic Christian arranged for them to be alone in the sea. Their lemom was hot. Look forward, take your time, take care. Hope Ana has a very good chance to get well.
heather221 chapter 15 . 12/3/2016
Another great chapter, thank you
india-guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2016