Reviews for The Way
Pinumbit chapter 5 . 5/13/2022
Amen to your sentiments on Sasuke. But big kudos to you for not bashing Sasuke within the stories you write.
EliteSkyBlade chapter 18 . 5/6/2022
A tanto named Shinso that extends? Bleach reference?
broken5pieces chapter 2 . 12/14/2021
I'm dying at the fact that Sasuke doesn't even exist, it's too funny lmao
qalleesyawesome chapter 18 . 10/28/2021
Well totally forgot ive read this already, but still an amzing story even with the second read! Hopefully you'll update soon maybe. Anyway love this story, cant wait to see what happens next. Keep up the awesome work!
qalleesyawesome chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
A good start! I kinda thought naruto would be older but you made him a young genius. Anyway excited to see where this goes. I love your opening though, remind of that one scene from Bee Movie when they were trying to pick new job. Dead, dead, double dead, dead down, dead up and all of them dead. Cracked me up!
kilxuaa chapter 3 . 5/2/2021
wait who was kaiza again, I wasn't paying attention to the names-
Also fire nature naruto supremacy
qalleesyawesome chapter 16 . 2/18/2021
I still find it super funny that you killed off sasuke and literally replace him with a female more friendlier version of him
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2020
Plot hole, if she is got mokuton than she is gonna make break for it, likely try to never be around another konoha nin cause obviously they would come with everything they have. Cause its fucking mokuton.
Oghenevwogaga chapter 18 . 11/22/2020
I really hope you continue this
ryen chapter 18 . 9/16/2020
what happened to chapter 19?
SvenTheDecoy chapter 18 . 3/15/2020
abandoned? cuz I've binged your other 2, but do t wanna start this one if it's kaput
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2020
Hell yeah this is great. And way underrated. I already love it.
... I just read the casual Sasuke's dead bit in the A/N. Lol. That apparently happened.
Sypho Dias chapter 6 . 10/7/2019
Lol! Would naruto x hideyo be a good pairing? Maybe the sasuke s sister then. That would be good too. Always like uchiha girls and mikoto is hot as fuck!
Sypho Dias chapter 5 . 10/7/2019
You know maybe naruto can make it a bloodline limit by experimenting with his his chakra and mixing it internally to force his DNA structure to change making inferno style a new kekkei genkai that he can pass on. Lots of meditation and chakra exercises? It could make it easier for him to use it.
Sypho Dias chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
Why do people always keep writing the English version as jutsu! Its technique! Just write technique instead of jutsu! Jutsu is Japanese for technique! You are just mixing Japanese and english!