Reviews for The Shock of it All
NabikiB chapter 55 . 12m
When you fix the grammar and spelling I'll try to read this. Early chapters were very good, but the further this goes the worse the spelling, grammar and phrasing gets. It's finally gotten to be too much work to read with this chapter.
DarkRavie chapter 55 . 59m
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 55 . 1h
It seems that Minerva is determined to be a problem and hate on Harry...time for her to go.
Kairan1979 chapter 55 . 1h
It's hillarious to see the wards forced Hagrid to change the curriculum.
staar chapter 54 . 9/22
so good hope to see an update soon again ! dubbledork what an dumb shite he is...and don't get me going on minnie the ass ! hope she pay's dearly for what she has done !hope to see you soon :):):):):)
Fenchurch1 chapter 55 . 5h
Another cool installment. And so soon! Thank you!
mwinter1 chapter 55 . 5h
Awaiting more.
katmom chapter 55 . 5h
That was fun. Thanks for sharing.
Melikalilly chapter 55 . 6h
I love this story
bkerrmom1 chapter 54 . 6h
If it was a draw then they could have a rematch, but I think the goblins should have the win. Harry has proven his badassery and the goblins keep face.
A most excellent chapter !
bkerrmom1 chapter 53 . 6h
Wow I bet they change the location of the courtrooms! Bwaaahaaaahaaa great chapter !
Kaore Ryu chapter 28 . 14h
I think that having an Enterprise filled with fictional characters that act as a voice for your subconcious and then holding complex conversations with them may be considered talking to yourself... which is a sign of insanity.
P.S. I wholly approve of it by the wayits quite ammussing.
glenn1970 chapter 54 . 15h
Love this story!
Here are my suggestions and what I would like to see happen:
- Harry utilize his xray vision, perhaps in tandem with Mad-Eye.
- Have the Diadem converted to his Enterprise with Data helping. Shrink the Diadem into a ring to wear, it still overpowers those without Harry’s/Merlin’s style of Magic Occlumency.
- Ditto to the Resurection stone.
- Have Picard discussing the Elder Wand with Harry.
- Harry should technically be the Master of Death now, Maybe Diana or Bones could talk with Harry too while he’s unconscious to have his wounds heal automatically before he wakes. (Sirius could reference Wolverine again).
- Harry should win, with it being a close tie. Maybe have the King say he was holding back as if disciplining a child, and have him point out the healed wounds.
Have it almost be considered a tie amongst some goblin council, but have the most decorated and respected warrior point out Harry was toying with his opponent and could even take himself.
1,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »