Reviews for The Shock of it All
rosebud90 chapter 58 . 8/6/2021
One of my favorite stary I read in along time great job
Guest chapter 58 . 8/4/2021
I think you lost a lot of readers due to the poor grammar in the story. It doesn't matter why there's poor grammar, be it pure laziness, poor education, or as you say, dyslexia. Poor grammar makes a story, no matter how good the plot is, difficult to read, it really breaks the flow of reading when you have to pause to figure out what the writer meant. Perhaps a beta could help you. It really was a good story.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/4/2021
It's too bad you have Fudge and the Toad such an easy out
Guest chapter 26 . 8/3/2021
Everyone's problem is she hears but doesn't listen, or maybe it's she listens but doesn't hear
Guest chapter 20 . 8/3/2021
With all your grammatical errors I don't think you need to worry about using " I and..." or " me...and".
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2021
Tomato juice will NOT remove the smell of skunk, though it will somewhat cover it up, at least not a direct blast. I had a dog once that used to love tangling with skunks, no matter how many times he got blasted.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2021
The twins left out that at anytime the little shit could have stopped hanging out with Harry. Not a Ron fan here. Couldn't figure out why Harry was friends with him when I read the books. Especially after the tri wiz tournament.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2021
You should have titled this story Harry Grows A Pair.
bibliopuff chapter 58 . 7/24/2021
bibliopuff chapter 58 . 7/24/2021
i like the ending
bibliopuff chapter 57 . 7/24/2021
this chapter makes me smile. it's a beautiful prank indeed
bibliopuff chapter 16 . 7/19/2021
the Severus snape with orange skin and hair as green as oompa loompa's will forever carved in my imagination.. it's a bad image but also hilarious one xD
bibliopuff chapter 15 . 7/19/2021
ohhh i love this harry *smirksmirksmirk*
Violet Chloe Snow chapter 21 . 7/9/2021
I really like the way you're handling the whole Hermione situation. It seems like she's actually trying to change enough to ensure that their friendship survives, which makes sense given Harry's pretty much her only friend now that Ron's bailed.

The fact that she hasn't just done a complete one eighty and is instead struggling to keep her worse habits in check is a very nice touch, too.
Zile0 chapter 58 . 7/3/2021