Reviews for The Shock of it All
This is awesome
cubkado chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
interesting. many possibilities.
Dragon Rider and Story Seeker chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Very interesting. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
rigger42 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
So was he just in a natural state of shock or did he also get hexed? The fuzzy vision is rather concerning. And while his state made him make poor choices, that he got through wards so easily is either suspect or extremely interesting. Lol.
williamsim chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Awesome story start please continue thank you
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
"memory of who is" - "who he is".
"memory loss is has nothing to do" - "memory loss has".
"As those closes to him" - "those closest to him".
"too great of shock" - "too much shock" or "He was too shocked".
"hooked nose" should be two words.
"ducks passed him" - "ducks past him".
"moonlight" should be one word.
This is such an interesting introductory chapter!
geetac chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Woah that's something
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This does deserve continuing. I am curious as to what potion Harry ingested (it appears to be a forgetfulness potion, but much more potent).
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
grovepjp chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Yx
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Okay with me. I will certainly be reading it. But we have to wait a couple of months for the next chapter? Then I hope you will be making it a loooong one.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Good first chapter but Snape's description of the potion was rather different from the results of Harry taking a swig of it. Thanks for sharing!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Oh, wow! Quite intriguing!
Welp, see you in a few months and thank you, so much, for leaving us hangin' off this CLIFFIE!;-D
It's a good thing I like you, so much! ;-p
Your adoring fan,
MelJ
The Psychotic Bunny chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
wicked first chapter
danjana chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Oh this is absolutely worth continuing! I can't wait to find out what happens next, Harry can apparently do wandless magic, how did he learn and how long has he been able to? Also, what was Snape doing with what is essentially the Imperius in a bottle and just WHO was he going to use it on? What about Dumbledore and that stupid tournament? I thought the binding of a minor to any contract was illegal or is that just in fanfics and not canon?

I don't like Dumbledore, I never understood just WHY he had so much power over Harry's life. I know he has all of these "important" titles in the Ministry, but Harry's better than I am, if someone I just met told me I had to do this, that or the other, (because I said so) I would've told them exactly where they could get off.

Headmaster or not, outside of school, Dumbledore would have NEVER been able to tell me what to do. He's not Harry's legal guardian, in no way related to him, so therefore, cannot tell Harry where he can live or what he can do in any way, shape, or form, especially during the summer breaks.
2,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 Next »