Reviews for The Shock of it All
blcoachmac chapter 13 . 9/30/2022
I love your imagination!
blcoachmac chapter 10 . 9/30/2022
Ron is nit Harry's friend, he is a hanger_on and only out for himself, hammer his ass!
blcoachmac chapter 9 . 9/30/2022
Kick Ron in the nuts with those steel toed boots!
blcoachmac chapter 8 . 9/30/2022
Luna is gonna drive the adults bonkers! I love it!
blcoachmac chapter 7 . 9/30/2022
Kick"em when their up, kick'em when their down, kick'em in the nuts, kick'em all around!
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 9/30/2022
This is fucking brilliant! Stick a chair leg up Snape's' and Dumbledore's asz!
Sarasri chapter 58 . 9/20/2022
Thank you for that awesome story! You threw in some unexpected things. Army... ha!
magicinreading chapter 58 . 9/19/2022
What a great story. Thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 9/13/2022
there used to be skunks in Europe... a different species than here in North America, they have become extinct, though I don't remember why.
TeaGrannie chapter 8 . 9/13/2022
You could spell the name "Poppi" to make it more of an elf style name or not... you're the story teller, not me... good story BTW.

Teas Grannie
Linda chapter 58 . 8/29/2022
Really good story but thought you would put more thought to your ending.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 57 . 8/26/2022
Frigging autocorrect. That was meant to say 'Not bad', not 'it bad'. Sorry about that.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 58 . 8/26/2022
It bad. Definitely had its moments.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/22/2022
Great story! Except this little fiasco with the wards glitch. Humiliating Draco and Co. is sooo easy it's an unnecessary and possibly cheap shot to blatantly screw up the wards for a tiny smirk that is totally overwhelmed by the outrage of wards that out bully the bully . Is the ward so detailed that it identifies the culprit, knows their personality, evaluates their act of bullying then tailors a specific humiliating punishment? Are all children male and female, age 11 to 18 going to be subject to medieval barbaric punishment? Even though your story gets an overall Outstanding, this travesty rates a Troll.
bkjar chapter 29 . 8/23/2022