Reviews for The Shock of it All
ImmortalsDoItForever chapter 58 . 8/9/2022
This is a really good story. Not perfect, mind you, but interesting, creative, and fun to read. I do think McGonnagall was a little OOC, but well, its your AU. And I love that you paired Harry and Luna, I've always thought they would be a fun pairing. I wish the story had gone a little further, I would have liked seeing them actually date, and be considered a real couple, but then we can't have everything. All in all, A good read. Thank you for sharing.
DarkSwanQueen777 chapter 19 . 8/7/2022
welp. I don't like it.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 12 . 8/2/2022
"Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero", "Our hero",

That's not how you write, dumbass. For someone that complains so much about people quoting canon, maybe quote a second year's grammar guide.
Polydicta chapter 58 . 8/1/2022
In the words of one Ronald B Weasley ...
"That was bloody brilliant!"

Thankyou.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 58 . 7/30/2022
This was an interesting story, the reactions to Harry's change in personality was well done. The only thing I might suggest as a change is having Death refer to itself as a being instead of a god, but that's just my opinion.

Thanks for having posted!
FriendlyFire59 chapter 5 . 7/25/2022
I'm really glad I'm reading this at home cause the random out breaks of *sigh* giggles would make coworkers or strangers nervous.

Thanks for posting this, ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Osmodious chapter 58 . 7/24/2022
Fun story….very interesting take on a ‘free’ Harry. So many great ideas that can be taken even further if some intrepid writer just had the will, and your permission, to do so! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/20/2022
I have reached until this chapter but I have been losing my patience as I read further. Sure, you might have a good story but it just doesn't feel right, its like it's not harry but some random sex obsessed teenager just rebelling against everything. Even the magic, "sort and fix" etc. is really annoying. I don't drop fics mid way but I just can't bring myself to read further. :(
BadWolfKris chapter 58 . 7/21/2022
I really enjoyed reading this story.
James Birdsong chapter 58 . 7/8/2022
Cool fifty-eight chapters.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/21/2022
Uh, so it was magic. It was some potion that did this.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 58 . 5/28/2022
Glad I found this story after it was completed. Really enjoyed it overall. And since it's the freshest in my mind, (minor spoiler) I have to say that I really loved the school-wide prank towards the end, wonderful bit of magic that (end spoiler). Again really enjoyed this story. Well done and thanks for sharing!
SHWAT chapter 38 . 5/18/2022
Didn't they already talk about the prophecy?
SHWAT chapter 17 . 5/18/2022
This Harry provokes psychopathic tendencies in me.
Everytime he opens his mouth, I feel like smashing his head in like a watermelon.
Good job if this was your intention but I am getting a headache...
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 5 . 5/5/2022
It’s probably because I’m more of a Star Wars fan than Star Trek, but I feel it’d be better for Harry to do the whole Jedi thing instead of shouting about Mad Scientists. I’d like to see Hermione face if Harry started calling Dumbledore a Sith Lord or something
2,855 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »