Reviews for Naruto's Monstrous Daily Life!
thejmanlt chapter 8 . 9/5
Why did you make Naruto such a bitch? You're letting everyone walk all over him without him even being inclined to defend himself. I kept reading this far in hopes that he would decide to finally stand up for himself, but i was sorely mistaken.
He Who Seeks The Joys in Life chapter 2 . 7/23
Well 1 year with no updates

Definitely a dead story
Pallan Minerva chapter 8 . 6/16
Aw man. This is nice and sweet. I hope it gets updated soon.
You all right chapter 8 . 6/12
It's been an extremely long time since you've updated this. I'm getting worried.
d.g chapter 1 . 6/10
This is why i have trouble reading about cannon naruto instead of non cannon naruto he's so stupid most of the time he makes spongebob look smart
Ferdiad chapter 1 . 5/26
If you let Naruto be taken advantage of for "comedy" you've failed as as writer.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 8 . 5/16
Really like what you've got here so far, and it's a shame it seems you've either moved on or given up on this. Some of the better OC's I've seen in a while.

My one gripe/ concern is the pacing. Over a hundred and thirty thousand words, and we're only a week into the story. For a rom com which i am assuming is planned to take place over, at the very least, six months... that isn't good. Hell, no idea how many girls you were planning to add as romance partners, but assuming they aren't all introduced yet... well, even if you were actively still updating this, i wouldnt have high hopes of this ever being anywhere close to finished.

If you ever do decide to try and finish this, i hope you'll keep that in mind.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 3 . 5/15
Really enjoying your characterization of Kaguya, think it's very well done.

That said, i don't think she would need help getting seated at a large table. She's like... at least seven feet tall.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 5/15
... this actually seems really cool, super excited to start reading this.
Chillman22 chapter 8 . 4/24
Wouldn't it be funny if a certain Minotaur-girl and Pan-girl end up on the farm as well, I can just see the type of reaction the other girls would make, especially when they find out about Cathyl & Merino needing to be "milked." lol
Silvers D Hei chapter 8 . 4/22
in the immortal words of N.W.A "Fuck the police". That little Saboten is definitely my favorite characte. Good story, very funny and entertaining to read.
PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn PiEaSe UpDaTe SoOn
the shadow overlord279 chapter 8 . 3/22
Poor Chichi. Toph is just the worst, and unbelievably annoying, yet she still gets more respect from Saboten than Chichi.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 3/17
It is a shame that Naruto doesn't get Kurusu's Harem because he has the best set of girls in the story.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 3/17
I wonder what will Naruto be classified as because in terms of being Human those abilities making him something else separately compared to them.

Humans in Monster Musume are normal and pathetic anyone from the world of Naruto can beat them even the Civilians.