Reviews for Reap What You Sow
this,story omg
Shami chapter 16 . 3/16/2017
Please update!
SonicDragon1302 chapter 16 . 11/30/2016
This is fantastic! Please please continue this! It's to good to just let it die.
The End of Infinity chapter 16 . 8/20/2016
This is an amazing, interesting story. It saddens me to see it was last updated July 10 - I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2016
Okay so where is my baby mccree, plz dont make reaper kill the bab. This is great and i love how agressive you make him. Good shit
Shricochu chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
so far this has the potential to be a really good, messy love triangle. McCree is a gentleman and a sweetheart AND he's so charming but being attracted to him is dangerous. Reaper has problems, he loves toying with her AND he's just... dangerous in general. The poor girl is just trying to do her job but both Reaper and McCree keep making a mess of what should be a clean and professional thing for her(the f! reader).
I'd say keep on toying with both characters, it keeps me at the edge of my seat, wondering what each one will do next.
Zultanite411 chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
Great story, totally hooked.
But... a laptop without a login password? That's... really amateur.
TheMightyPotoo chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
More Reaper please, this is getting even more interesting :d
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
What's going to happen now? Reaper was a Blackwatch operative, he will find her again even if it takes some time. Just look at the Bourne movies, they almost always found Jason Bourne after some time.

And I don't know if I want it a McCree just yet. Could we see what Reaper might have in store?
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
Whoa, that was intense. And who is the group trying to tie up loose ends? Are they Talon?
TheMightyPotoo chapter 8 . 6/29/2016
...You had my curiosity. NOW you have my full attention. This piece is really fine. Please, do continue. And I approve of the rating changing to higher :d
KeepingThemAtBay chapter 8 . 6/28/2016
He likes her! Why else would this " murdering psychopath" hold the door open?

I'm interested to see where this will lead!
MorphZz chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
This is really good so far, looking forward to the next chapter. :D