Reviews for STG Investigative Report : Tela Vasir
scorpio723 chapter 2 . 6/23/2016
That last bit confirms it: Vasir is what could have happened if Shepard gave up on herself, on life on everything isn't it?
RED78910 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This chapter gave us a lot of insight into your Vasir. A lot of it was things I simply never would have guessed. I don't think of your Vasir as a racist, and actually have a fairly high opinion of her just from your stories. Then again, we do see her from the best possible window in those moments, so it is to be expected.

Curious thing, her family history. Also that she simply has no interests or opinions of her own, and yet she is damn near a Matriarch. Very interesting.

Thank you for shedding more light on her. Will read your latest posting when I have a chance.
5 Coloured Walker chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
She certainly is an Asari mirror of Shepard in this 'verse... And I'm going to bet that if one discounted Vasir's first few decades her success rate would be closer to 99%

Nitpicks:
to disguise, is very [are. You're referring to multiple skills, not one.]
as a full-power batarian [Clarify by full-power. Are you talking fully armored in power armor or compared to a Batarian bodybuilder?]
Himuradono chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I'm trying to figure which warrior archetype she fits in but I'm having problems, putting her in neat little boxes.

Obviously something happened in her past to make her the asari she's right now. And her making use of the Consort's workers? Surprising. I'd think Tela would be surrounded by hanger-ons needing only a nod to hop in her bed... The Consort threw me a bit, but hell it certainly adds to her overall character.

Lesser Blademistress? Right.

And her age? Wow. I thought she was way younger. I'd have to check the asari files but from what I remember Tela's entering her matriarch stage - no small achievement.

I can't wait for her and Shepard to meet again.
Seven Seven chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
She seems a sad character Tela Vasir. I'm curious to see how she will react when she finds out Aethyta, Liara and Shepard are alive. And whether she will survive it.
Kat-2V chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Huh. It is extremely interesting to compare this to how Vasir thinks of herself and her actions in your stories. Makes me wonder what's going to happen when/if Shepard realizes she was in the group that helped set her up to be killed.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2