Reviews for Fix You
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 2/11
Naruto is just at the center, huh? Gaara needs her & so does Sasuke. Great fic.
Zandamh chapter 1 . 1/13
Oooo... I even don't know, why I didn't write something after reading this awesome story... I'm so sorry, that you have to write, that there was only a few reviews to motivate me to write this message. :( But! Anyway, thank you very much for this ff, it was really good read, also very emotional and it doesn't happen too often lately. :-) I'll be definitely looking/waiting for your other (new) stories! :-)
chloemika chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
this was beautiful! so realistic. the emotions were so real. the way it happened between them was the only way I could see it happening. I live this so much I've re read it! I want more! amazing job!
Satsuni-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
The most amazing one-shot for me. I LOVE IT! 12.5/10!
VO0D00 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Loved story. Very well written, easy to follow plus I'm a sucker for fem!Naruto/sauske. You should flip the script and do this from Naruko's POV. That would be very interesting .
bageltiger chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Wow this was awesome.
GreenDragon03 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
My god... There are so many emotions rampaging through me right now!

It's beautiful, heartbreaking, and sexy all in one!
Tango Charlie chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Probably the best NarukoxSasuke One shot I have ever read!

Great job!
Quill Q chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Great job, I really enjoyed this one shot. Please keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
...Wonder what their child would look like...
BlueRam chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I really enjoyed this one-shot, it was filled with so much raw emotion I had to read it a second and third time. I also love your characterization and touch of reality that you involved in their personality and reaction to the events around them. I especially loved Sasuke's perspective, a touch of the darkness that is such an ingrained part of him after all he had been trough. Truly wonderful read and i'm glad I found it. Thank-you for sharing :)
Cat Beats chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
One of the best oneshots I have seen in a long time. The characterization is rock solid, and their isn't a ton of fuss in regards to the relationship.
HitmaN007 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016