Reviews for The Alpha's Mate
amcke1991 chapter 19 . 11/5/2019
This was amazing! Love the whole wolf aspect
Guest chapter 19 . 4/30/2019
Très bonne histoire!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/30/2019
Je suis sur que c tyler!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
Elena et damon dans un placard a balai lol!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2018
I do adore quite a lot of things about this fanatic
tarasuri chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
Yuhuhuuuuuuu
Emily81802 chapter 19 . 10/15/2017
Nice story! Finished in one day! Wish there was a sequel of some sort for this
JuseaPeterson chapter 19 . 7/29/2017
I love that things ended up going so well for Caroline and Klaus. I did understand why Rebekah needed to leave so she can get what she wanted. I did like hearing how things were going for all of them.
Omega-Maharan chapter 19 . 3/17/2017
After Reading this it's making me crave twilight fanfiction I haven't read that in a year. Overall great story, it was a fun ride reading it. But I'm serious craving those twilight wolves.
emeralddragonjewel chapter 19 . 3/17/2017
Love it can't wait for more
excalibur45 chapter 19 . 3/16/2017
Great ending to a beautiful story. Thank-you for writing it.
TwilightHybrid chapter 19 . 3/14/2017
NO! I didn't want it to end!
Well because it did :-(, I can say that I've enjoyed this story. Caroline went from a normal human that was curious about the woods only to discover a clan of wolves and one of them mated to her without her knowing. To almost getting killed and being introduced to the wolves and her mate Klaus. To end up having a friendship with a stubborn ass she-wolf and the acceptance from another she-wolf. To accepting her mate and falling in love, to getting kidnapped and bitten only to be turned into a wolf. Embracing her wolf, and becoming Alpha, and starting her own family. I loved it. I hate to see to go because I believe it has more to give us lol. But I will add it to my favorites. Thank You!
saraaaa chapter 19 . 3/12/2017
omg the ending was perfect.. cant believed its finished thanks for the most amazing story ever
guest101 chapter 19 . 3/12/2017
no thank you for writing amazing stories and for updating them
keeping us in suspense until the next update you are always
writing stories that keep us coming back for more please continue
to write and express yourself in your stories
Greyce Smoak Mikaelson chapter 19 . 3/12/2017
lindo amei vou sentir saudades