Reviews for A Psychological Analysis of Yugi Mutou
LalaXI chapter 1 . 6/10
Loved it! Why can't there be more chapters? TT-TT
Seto Kaiba chapter 1 . 5/30
Definitely the dark fic! Look forward to it
Cadence Hopkins chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I highly admire this story, and idea of the overall plot of Yugi in therapy, I have actually thought about writing something similar. This story really fascinated me, and I believe it would be cool to have many sessions written, with the date and log time, and I love the second idea of having it take a turn for the dark fic, it would be interesting to read. Love!
Toisse chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I feel like the only way this would be better is if you wrote out the dialogue but I understand that it's written as if the psychologist wrote it in his file. Lol this was great and funny because the fans believe Yugi so the skepticism of the doctor seems ironic because we believe he is wrong.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Deverias hacerlo gracioso pero sin llegar a ser absurdo y tambien algo serio sin llegar a ser una historia de "cortate las venas"
HunterAtNight chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Me: Fun psychology! XD Sounds a bit like Rain' and I!

Rainshadow: That's serious, plus we have Conscience and Voice.

Me: Well Voice shouldn't count because that's basically imaginary-friend-just-for-company-thing which I guess I've ignored Voice quite a lot anyway and Conscience? She's more like an OC I created to be our childish-scary-act.

Rainshadow: You've had that "childish-scary-act" for years now. It's called acting. What about me? You do have a personality disorder.

Me: You're my OC! Also sometimes an imaginary friend, or my more tolerant side which I can bring out when I want to… You're more like a phase.

Rainshadow: Fine.

Me: Oi! No saying the word "fine"! It's a big annoying destroying lie!

Rainshadow: I know. Brilliant fanfic.

Me: Yes I agree, oh yeah now I remember! Rainshadow is a parallel Universe version of me. I remember coming up with that.

Rainshadow: Of course, it was a year ago, I'd be worried if you didn't remember.

Me: What are we even talking about?

Rainshadow: I'm not sure.

Ms: Lol, like Rain' said, brilliant fanfic! :D
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
XP don't torment poor Yugi!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
LOL. This was so hilarious and considering I am interested and have taken a semester course in psychology, Yugi being diagnosed with that disorder fits perfectly. Lmao, just so funny. Especially loved the part where Yami wanted to challenge the psychologist to a Yami No Game! xD

Thank u for writing this story. Gave me such a great laugh! *Instantly favorites it*

And OMG! Please tell me you wrote a serious take to this story where they actually institutionalized Yugi?! It's such a unique and great idea! :D
AnimeLoveIkuto chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This was so funny :)
Tom chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Nice! That always bothered me you know, the two mind in one body thing, I keep thinking that they are trying to teach kids that it's cool to have a mental disorder or something. In a way it's good, I mean kids with mental disorders are often the victims of intensive bullying, but it might be a problem if kids start to "wish" they had a disorder as well.
RedRosePetal chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I can't believe I told this long to find this. It's amazing! Well done :)
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Well, that was random... And weird... But funny... and that's how everyone should have reacted to Yugi telling them he had an ancient Egyptian pharaoh living in his head... Great job!
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I found this very entertaining. I'm not taking pyshcology as a carrer, but I'm still interesting in it.

I can't really say if the diagnosis of Yugi having schizophrenia is realitic, but DID is. Though I doupt Yugi would say anything about the shadow games.

Also, Malik's other self isn't an Egyptian spirit...Malik really has DID in the canon universe. Yami Marik was created due to Malik's hatred and pain, not to mention years of physical abuse. (He's a very interesting character to analyze.)
TheFlyingHamster chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I wish i got this assingment either for a popular figure or for a friend. oh the possiblities and quite possible possibilities to.
malfoysdaughter chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I scared my roommate laughing like a jackle at this. Very well written and thought out!