Reviews for Nine Months of Hell
Song Hai 2 chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
Jeezuz!~! Wild Makoto yea! Wow, story is way good dude keep it up, I LOVE Duo in this story, the anatomy thing! LOL that wa funny :P good job!
serenitynight chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
great job. i really liked reading this. it was very entertaining. good luck and i hope you update soon
MissNoName chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
LOL Its awsome, PMS!
B. Wordsworth chapter 5 . 2/13/2005
gosh, i needa read more fo your fics! This is so GREAT. seriously, update soon. thank you so much for reviewing me :] I love your stories! Update soon! hehe

- eclecticsoul
Darkness Shadowed chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
You need to call me. I did something stupid. 11 months 2 weeks and 3 days and I act so STUPID!

Just, please talk to me. You or Ashlie ... Both. you're my support. I just need to hear one of you, either of you, I'm just not strong enough. Actually I'm weak. No matter what you think. Goddess I'm stupid.
PolkA DoT OboE chapter 5 . 1/27/2005
yay u updated! i cant believe it! yay anyways please update soon!
Sesshoumaru-LiL-Wolfe chapter 5 . 12/8/2004
lol those two seemed to hav a lot of fun lol can't wait for more
Athena Kyle chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
OMG D! You're finally updating! *Gasps* I don't believe it! _ Anywho, great chapter, and yes I thought that you were going to make Mako the pregnant one, she doesn't seem like the type that would tell anyone if she were... But then again neither do Taru and Rei... Just wondering who the pairings were going to be in this little diddy... if there even are going to be pairings... anywho, I have to study for Finals... Yuck!... Talk to you later, keep up the good work! And update soon!

~Athena Kyle
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
well I for one am both gladdened and shocked that you updated. I mean how long has it? Well none the less I really enjoyed the carnage, but I have to say that I did expect it to be Makoto! that was a shocker. Hm interesting.
Hayehottie64 chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
I think that Mako and Heero should be together, their the most believable SM/GW couple, plus thier the best!
AthenaKyle chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
I love the story, didn't think it would be Mako that got dupped, but it was an interesting twist. Keep up the good work and update soon!
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 4 . 3/1/2004
*sniffs* I want to read more of this story!
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 3 . 3/1/2004
Keep it up. I like it so far.
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 2 . 3/1/2004
Keep it up. I love it so far.
AMI MIZUNO1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Kawaii! This is hilarious!