Reviews for Still Running
gottalovealoser chapter 12 . 2/4/2005
he is so hot! i love him :-) please continue...
Neovator chapter 10 . 5/15/2004
Still running. Still waiting.
Neovator chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
Whoa! I'm a few years late to be checking out this whole NET fanfic thing, but I just discovered it. I'm a big Eric fan. Anyway, I llove your story. You nput good feeling into it. I don't know how old this writing is, but i hope you continue it. It's really genuine.
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 10 . 4/24/2004
wow, what an awesome story! It sucks that you can't update often, but as a fellow college student, I know how it all works.
I really really like this story! I've never seen an episode of the net, which is tragic, since I really really want to, but I'm a big Eric Szmanda fan, so I looked up all sorts of info about the show and his character.
I've read your story, the need for blood, and I'll go back and review it too, since I know how much authors love reviews. I'll tell you now that I love the way you portray the characters though. I liked the part where Angela said she burned the eggs and Jacob was like, aww, poor eggs. So adorable.
Anywho, keep writing when you have the time, and if you ever want to talk about Eric Szmanda or the net, feel free to drop me a line!
EricNet chapter 5 . 7/3/2003
Man, Angela has to find Jacob, she has to find him, she has 2! Okay I'll shut up now and just say that I LOVE this story! You have to continue soon! ASAP!
SandersLover chapter 5 . 7/2/2003
Angela has to find Jacob she has 2! LOL! netheless its a GREAT STORY! I wonder if she is going to find Jacob!
EricNet chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
Was that Jacob in the crowd, Please tell me that Angela is getting closer to Jacob! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! This is so GOD!
EricNet chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
That so awesome Angela got her stuff back, but I don't mean to be rude but WHERE's JACOB? lol!

Great story! I am a big fan of the net!
EricNet chapter 2 . 7/1/2003
DUH! Of course she has to find Jacob now that she's out of Jail! lol Good Story so far tho
EricNet chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Where is Jacob? Angela gots to find him, without him the show would been nothing! Please update asap!
SandersLover chapter 4 . 6/23/2003
ooh poor Angela she has to find Jacob!

This is such a really good story! Please continue I want to find out what happens next!

ps thanks for the review:)
SandersLover chapter 3 . 6/20/2003
I'm a big fan of Jacob too! (and Eric) Where is he? This is such a good story please you have to continue!
gottalovealoser chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
hey this story still kicks ass and im sorry but i to love jacob (and eric) :-) and i just want him to be alright! but you go at your own pase ill try to be paciant (i cant spell) latter

i love eric

kelly GCrockz
gottalovealoser chapter 2 . 5/22/2003
ok i realy like so far i used to watch the show all the time in the summer but now ITS GONE! and ill never see it again! *tear* but any who no prob. for the review you deserve big time time! but ill try to ask again WHERE'S JACOB! he is so cute and now you can catch eric/jacob on csi! man life is good i may have lost the net forever but i still have eric! yey well just keep writing and ill keep reviewing

gottalovealoser chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
you really really need to continue i have been waiting to see WHERES JACOB! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! thanks