Reviews for Bloodlines
Brilliant! C'est magnifique!
Monica chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE PERFECT CROSSOVER

my favorite films are the mummy and lotr 3

and harry potter of course. ahahhaa

thank you for the story3!
Miravisu chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
Now that was not a crossover I had expected to work, but it did, and I actually think it did work best, by leaving it hanging where it is.. the possibilities and all ;) *applauds*
Vala Meldaran chapter 21 . 9/14/2009
wow...you may have very well written one of the very best crossovers i have ever read! Please do keep on keepin on! I think Ardeth would be adorkable with Arwen and Evy likewise with Aragorn. Lovely!

vala
CharmedLostie4ever chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
yay! only one chapter one, but it has all my boyfriends in it so far, so i'm already sold!
Haladflire65 chapter 21 . 11/24/2007
Update! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
Haladflire65 chapter 2 . 11/23/2007
I luv it! Great job!
Catriona chapter 21 . 10/9/2007
You managed to combine two of the best movies incredibly well. Your writing is intruiging, & I don't know how you managed to keep track in your head of who you were writing about. A few spelling mistakes, yet otherwise, excellent. Also, I was looking forward to the ending, but now there is none? Perhaps if you are undecided on what happens next, you should write a few short versions of different endings, see which gets the best response, then write it fully, & post it here, so I get to read more of your delightful work!
AuereusUna chapter 21 . 6/7/2007
Wow. This was definitely an interesting premise to a story. You write well. But I gotta say that I wasnt to happy with the ending. Kind of anticlimactic, not to mention unfinished seeming. But, I gotta say that the Obi-Wan option has potential. lol
Marcher chapter 21 . 8/7/2006
I'm going with the Obi-Wan theory ;-) CONGRATULATIONS To you for getting this finished (sort of). It's a cool ending. One worthy of all their stuggles.
XinnLajgin chapter 21 . 6/26/2006
You finally updated hurray!
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 21 . 6/19/2006
Good chappie
Deana chapter 21 . 6/18/2006
OH MY GOSH! (loads gun) LOL ;) The story is over...(sniff) What an awesome story it was! I loved it to pieces! Great job, and thank you for continuing it after so long! ;)
Library Bum chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
Me like. Will read rest later.
Saiba chapter 20 . 1/18/2006
You haven't gotten a review from me before for this story have you? Well! Here ya go! I loved it! You portrayed Jonathan perfectly! And everyone else! I can't wait to see the next chapter! (Oh...bloody hell...I use too many exclamation marks.) Whoo!

See ya next update!

(*sighs* There I go again...)

I will review more often now! Believe it!

P.S.: ...*looks around*...*whispers*...I loved it.