Reviews for Riddle Alien
hahnjeremy8 chapter 4 . 1/12
tbh I wanted to see them having sex.
SimonBelmont1691 chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
epic phil x smiley and riddle school story and the part with phil is drunk and he takes smileys shirt off and then they have *CENSORED* is like ooh ok that happened lol
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
UH
some random pers chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
OKAY?
A little too uhhhh i dunno weird awkward
Unknown - Reader Reviewer chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
That feel when you don't realize you've missed the ending for a month :P

This is beautiful, honestly :3

I can't think of a better way for you to have ended this beautiful story, Saku!

Until the next one, well...

...I think some loose ties should finally come together.
DeathByMonkey chapter 16 . 8/12/2016
I like the story! Is it weird that there is and as for stuff that prevents diaper rash on the screen right now? Just me?
Allison chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
Could you maybe do another story with what comes after, but make it more like the chapters before the drama started?
Sakumira Agashi chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
To Allison: I don't know if you like this story or not because according to all of your reviews, it seems like that your opinion about it is... between like and hate, I guess? But no matter what you think, I won't mind because it's just your opinion, I can't blame you.

By the way, I have read your "Riddle Ever After" fanfiction on DeviantArt, and I think ir's pretty good, though. Now, I'm waiting for your updates. :)

And one more time, thank you for reading my story.
Allison chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
It's terrible and amazing at the same time! How?!
Allison chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
Oh great, now a Quiz redo.
MerylJeilian chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
Zootopia is one of the better films I've ever watched, any time dedicated to watching it is time well-spent X)

Now then, the premise of the fic itself is interesting, enough to hook in a person. While your writing is slightly rushed, like, leaving some details out, you do have a nice grasp on your plot. Which is more than I can say for myself, ha ha.
The twist with Daz and Diz was truly unexpected, and I applaud you for that. Your OCs are decently adding to the plot progression and all in all, you'er doing fine :3
Allison chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
This fanfiction- it's so bad, but so addicting!
Smiles Craw chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
awww thats so adorable
Allison chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
I'm sorry I criticized you so hard. Every day, I check in to see your story! I can't help it. It's so interesting! I guess I criticized it for 2 reasons
1. I loved the family aspect, and probably felt almost as bad as the characters when Philey was kidnapped.
2. I am writing a fanfic of my own, Riddle Ever After, which can be found here: art/Riddle-Ever-After-Prolouge-620452082
Your story clashes with mine, and I hate it when things clash.
However, my story and yours have a similarity: They both started happy and family oriented. The prologue was to be chapter 6, but I decided to just dive in to the action. Sorry again. Keep up the good work.
Allison chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
It's bad, alright... but in a good way! I can't stop!