Reviews for Electus Unum
That, is what i call a short chapter.
1 star chapter 7 . 10/13
Liked the start of the story, you had Harry be way to trusting of someone who was betrayed though. Story could have been better if you had Harry somehow forced to help, IE begged by the Americans rather then this stupid poor executed guilt trip. Also The US Air Force would never commission a foreign alien as a captain for a couple yearsof help, by your logic Jackson should also be given a commission.

Story fell apart pretty quickly 2 thumbs down
100% good update
psion53 chapter 8 . 10/14
Looks like James and Lily are peiceing things together somewhat.
Arkarian23 chapter 1 . 10/14
I'm pleased to see this story being rewritten. There have been massive improvements in the quality of writing and using the pensieve to create flashbacks is far superior to the previous method used. Looking forward to more.
D72 chapter 8 . 10/14
I think it's odd how prior chapters jumped through time, but James and Lily get full spotlight. Aside from that it's a tight ship you got here. Personal grumps: Moody talking like hagrid, and Harry disliking seers as if he were a pirate. "She were seeking coin, yaaarg!"

Also, most air force officers don't receive commissions by trial. Maybe make him a civvie consultant like jonas? Didn't keep him off SG1. Alternatively, when did the bits get access to the sgc?
Deathmvp chapter 8 . 10/13
This chapter was way to short. I made the same mistake in one of my storys and I recomend you think about makeing the chapter much much bigger then this.
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 10/13
Really hope Harry doesn’t interfere. But if he does, he uses the full force of the SGC to help him.
A 100% good update
Helios7406 chapter 1 . 10/11
Harry is too trusting and open.
Wrath of The Sun Deity chapter 7 . 10/10
Man I hope he doesn't get kidnapped like last time.

If so, Sg-1 had better get him back soon.
Deathmvp chapter 7 . 10/10
I wounder is Harry seen Herm somehow while away. Maby not talk to her but a way to see her. Like feel her in the Force or something lol.
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 10/9
Good to hear from you again. Thanks for the chapter updates!
Captiosus chapter 7 . 10/9
Aaaaaaaaaaaand "UNSCHEDULED OFFWORLD ACTIVATION!"