Reviews for Funny, Honey?
Polkat chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
*laughs* very nice. love lupin :) ha! am wonderfully inarticulate again, brilliant. anyway great story. suspect it to have ended though which is a shame...
Robin4 chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Amazing. Truly insane and hilarious. I love the way they fight, and the addition of Lupin is extraordinary. Write more soon!
Liebling chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Lol! *takes deep breaths* oh my gosh...that's lovely! And hilarious!
Llybian Minamino chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
LOL! Wonderful! I really liked the end!
shadowycat chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
This was really wonderful. I'm sorry that's the end of it, I'd love to see what Snape would plot next to get back in her good graces and just get back at Lupin! Definitely my best laugh of the day. Thanks. :)
Isadora chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Slightly disturbing, but hilariously good all the same!
Isadora chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Slightly disturbing, but hilariously good all the same!
chinimimiQT chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
hey! i like it, but Professor Sinistra looks a bit bipolar, doesn't she? Just sayin! Dont kill me! But otherwise, this is awesome!
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
ROFL! dear Lord, that was brillaint! i am most difanitly now a Sinistra/Snape shipper. Snape and anybody else would just not work. *shakes head* really that was bloody brilliant. hope to read more great stuff like this soon.
mary-d1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
OH! Very nice! That was excellent.
Finding Beauty chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Adorable, adorable. Of course, you know I love anything that includes my dear Lupin. *hugs him*

Now, I think I'm going to go board the good ship Snape/Sinistra. Where do I sign up? ;)
Fleur the First chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
This was wonderful! My god, I don't think I've ever imagined Snape telling Lupin that a fellow professor was a lesbian (especially when said fellow professor is doing a lot more than discussing potions with him.) That was just fantastic. I wish I'd thought of it myself.

Fleur
Eve Gryffindor chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I think I've died laughing! That was so great!
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
*giggles madly*

This was pricless!

*keeps giggling* I don't know if I shall ever be able to stop! This was absolutely fabulous. Brilliantbrilliantbrilliant, you two.

~Crys~
spaciireth chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Oh, no, poor Snape. Very funny, anyhow. I like it. Keep up the good work!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »