Reviews for Funny, Honey?
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was great! I loved it! Can we expect more in the same vain? Please? Fantastic!
Unicorn Lady chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
That was great! How about a sequel? Make Sinistra craete a plan to have Sevvie admit he loves her! That would be so great! Anyways, Keep up the good work, and yes, I also sail in the S.S. Celestial Serpent! (Snape/Sinistra ship)
Storm chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
You girls are downright cruel! I loved it. That was absolutely wonderful. Poor, poor Snape. Such a jealous fool. *grins madly* It was great.
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
*bounces like MAD*

Oh my GOD! OH MY GOD! I LOVED IT!

It was so MARVELOS and PERFECT and CUUUUUUUTE!

Wow... I need to calm down. But I can't! And I'm sooooooo glad I'm alone in the house, cause I was literally squealing and laughing through the entire thing.

It was so good. I'm going to have to read it again now. Sinistra is a perfect devil. And yes, Snape torturing is the absolute best. *giggles* Sinistra flirting shamelessly with Lupin... oh, that's grand. And Sybil. And Sinistra singing and Snape seductions.

It's all too wonderful.

*huuuuuuuuuge hugs to you both* Thanks for the awesome present, dahlings. I love it.

Obviously.
Twixxa chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
*falls over laughing* That was toooo funny, chicas. Great job. :D
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
*giggles* lovely! you girls have really created quite an interesting (and very plausible) ship. delightfully clever. a purely perfect piece.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4