Reviews for System Restart
Magus1108 chapter 4 . 3/23
Man, this was just beautiful. You captured Harold's feelings perfectly, I feel. It is a fitting epilogue for Finch, I'd say, and well written overall! Great job!
Moviefan2k4 chapter 4 . 3/16
This was a truly great story; thanks for writing it. I wish you'd add more though, about Grace's reactions to certain things.
Meghan1313 chapter 4 . 1/21
This was... perfect. That's all I can say. Perfect. Flawlessly written character voices, and a beautiful story with a hope-filled ending. And the Machine never stopped helping Harold.

Thank you so very much for writing/posting this. :)
Tanba Josav chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
lovely, that's all I can say. It was a lovely moment on the park bench.
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I've just watched the last episode and the feels! You captured the feelings and emotions quite well
Murus chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
Thank you for this story. It was beautiful :)
A truly proper sendoff to PoI.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Such a great story!
Sean chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Wow I love this story, truly gives a real sense of ending to this series and Finch's struggle and eventual acceptance of John;s death and sacrifice for him to live. You are a great author thank you for the read.
Kent Rigel chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
Excellent characterisation. I'm really compelled by the mindset you've given Finch in the aftermath of what has happened and am eager to see what you will write concerning his reunion with Grace. Everything has been turned upside down and shaken up for him, just like the day of the fairy bombing and Nathan's death changed his entire world. It's hard to say whether that event made him a different person or just convinced him of his principles moreso, will it be the same case this time? Looking forward to it.
ElliQuinn chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Another awesome chapter. I like that Amy is a little suspicious and scared. And I wonder what Harold's reunion with Grace will be like. More, please!
ElliQuinn chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Ohhh... gorgeous. Just gorgeous. Damn, I'm crying again.
Badgergater chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
Very nice. I love Harold getting to read John's words about him.
John was always doomed, but in the end his death meant something (which it would not have before he met Harold.).
John Reese- an incredibly amazing character.
thanks for this.