Reviews for Combat Training
sailorangelmoon1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
Love this
Loveless Demon chapter 8 . 4/29/2020
Well...this trio couldn't be anymore awkward. At least to the wildlings they could prob have a triad relationship or something XD
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2020
Your story is great I hope you keep writing. I really like Sansa and tormund together hope it stays that way
ksouza3 chapter 8 . 3/15/2020
This is a love triangle I never imagined, but now I can't get enough of. I love this story so much!
will chapter 8 . 7/24/2019
this story is great so far! keep going
little miss michelle chapter 8 . 5/7/2019
I am really liking this! I am a huge fan of both sansa and sandor! Never thought about sansa and tormund but has been really good
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2018
Just so you know, Sansa's eyes are blue, not green and Jon's eyes are gray so dark they're almost black, not brown. Not that important in the grand scheme of things, but I thought I'd mention it. Great chapter!
TheHeroOfThisStory chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
Awesome!
wicca7002 chapter 8 . 9/4/2017
Seriously looooove this story! Looking forward to reading more!
cozzizzie chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
More please - Sansa and Tormund are just soooo compelling!
glittergasm chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
Absolutely love what you've written! While I do love a good SanSan fic, I'm all team Tormund for this one. I love the Sansa you've written. She isn't an ignorant little girl anymore, she's acknowledged who and what she is and what she's survived and now she's trying to use it to her advantage. I truly hope you continue, you've got a great plot here and I truly enjoy reading your work, it's quite unique.
shari vegas chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
Dear lord this is suspensful. 1st triangle between these 3. God i hope she chooses sandor and that u update!
Angle1 chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
I know it's been a while, But Updates are needed!
Finally, The Hound! I needs to read more. Neeeeeds it.
GillGirl chapter 8 . 4/17/2017
I'm loving this story, I can't wait for an update!
Warrioroftheseventhstar chapter 8 . 1/27/2017
So, I'm not gonna lie. I miss you. This story is awesome, and I really want to see if Sansa will continue taking up with Tormund, or if Sandor is her future. And what will happen with the North! I've reread the story several times, and I can't seem to leave it alone. It's great, so please continue it!