Reviews for Accidents and Unforeseen Consequences
Tagged 1 chapter 24 . 10/14
is there going to be an update i love this story.
DestinyWinchesterMorgenstern chapter 19 . 8/4
oh my lord shit's about to hit the fan XD
StoryReviewer chapter 24 . 2/25
Lol, I love this story. Order of the Puffskien, omg, you should write physical books, I would sooo read them. BTW, don’t listen to animemangaobsessed, I love your Hermione, you represent your characters so well, it’s plausible that J.K. Rowling could have written this, I love it!
Charlene Clark chapter 24 . 11/18/2017
Great story xx
LittlemissLazy chapter 24 . 10/29/2017
Oh merlin! Order of the Puffskein! And Fawkes being indignant because Alternate-Dumbledore didn't thought of that! And don't forget how Tom was re-sorted to Gryffindor and ripped the hat from his head, that was hilarious. Goodness, you, my dear, is absolutely brilliant at making Tomione crackfics! I so adore you now! Are you still continuing this fic? Because I can't wait for the next chapter, and like I've probably reviewed before, it's really nice to read a TRHG fanfic that will make you have a good laugh once in a while. This otp is full of dark fics (not that I'm complaining because the Dark Lord is not fluffy as a bunny). XD
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
This is...I'm sorry, but I can't read this anymore. You're Hermione isn't her at all, and Harry is a bit two dimensional, though not as bad as Hermione maybe because we focus on her, but everyone can improve, so keep writing!
Varanus salvator chapter 24 . 7/23/2017
Oh my god oh my god oh my god I love this story!1! 1! 1! 1! Though I don't really like Cassiopeia there. It's a bit weird actually wkwkwk but I love this story soooo much.

Muah badag from me to this story wkwkwk and please update your fanfics:)
kalilje chapter 24 . 7/17/2017
I just want to say that this is an amazing story and I cant wait to read more:D I loved how Tom ended in Slytherin and all the different things that happened in the future when they got back. I love the way Tom is around Hermione. this is such a good story and I really love it.:D
AnnaOxford chapter 24 . 6/21/2017
Hahahaah, love the Dumbledore flavoured ending.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 24 . 6/11/2017
Hi Sharky!
I'm back! I was extremely busy recently, I closed my school, moved from London to the see side, started new business, went on holiday, had lots of parties... ooofff...
Now... The Order Of The Puffskein? ? Hahaha that's hilarious!
Phoenix sounds mysterious and dignified, and powerful, and amazing... puffskein is pathetic and silly, not to offend any puffskeins, but I think it was an excellent choice... ;))
Speak to you soon
Fox xx
Guest chapter 24 . 6/9/2017
Haha puffskein... that's just horrible haha can't wait for more xD
NicoruNS chapter 24 . 6/8/2017
Puffskein?! The Order of Puffskein, dear Lord! I Love that you kept the plot going, I pretty much thought that it was almost over. Can't wait for more.
Love,
NicoruNS
morethanbooks chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
Lol puffskin
SnailVenom chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
puffskein...lol...classic
DramionetomioneOTP chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
Thanks for updating! Please update soon! Please add a Cormac McLaggen or a Viktor Krum who keeps flirting with Hermione