Reviews for Accidents and Unforeseen Consequences
Charlene Clark chapter 24 . 11/18/2017
Great story xx
LittlemissLazy chapter 24 . 10/29/2017
Oh merlin! Order of the Puffskein! And Fawkes being indignant because Alternate-Dumbledore didn't thought of that! And don't forget how Tom was re-sorted to Gryffindor and ripped the hat from his head, that was hilarious. Goodness, you, my dear, is absolutely brilliant at making Tomione crackfics! I so adore you now! Are you still continuing this fic? Because I can't wait for the next chapter, and like I've probably reviewed before, it's really nice to read a TRHG fanfic that will make you have a good laugh once in a while. This otp is full of dark fics (not that I'm complaining because the Dark Lord is not fluffy as a bunny). XD
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
This is...I'm sorry, but I can't read this anymore. You're Hermione isn't her at all, and Harry is a bit two dimensional, though not as bad as Hermione maybe because we focus on her, but everyone can improve, so keep writing!
Varanus salvator chapter 24 . 7/23/2017
Oh my god oh my god oh my god I love this story!1! 1! 1! 1! Though I don't really like Cassiopeia there. It's a bit weird actually wkwkwk but I love this story soooo much.

Muah badag from me to this story wkwkwk and please update your fanfics:)
kalilje chapter 24 . 7/17/2017
I just want to say that this is an amazing story and I cant wait to read more:D I loved how Tom ended in Slytherin and all the different things that happened in the future when they got back. I love the way Tom is around Hermione. this is such a good story and I really love it.:D
AnnaOxford chapter 24 . 6/21/2017
Hahahaah, love the Dumbledore flavoured ending.
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 24 . 6/11/2017
Hi Sharky!
I'm back! I was extremely busy recently, I closed my school, moved from London to the see side, started new business, went on holiday, had lots of parties... ooofff...
Now... The Order Of The Puffskein? ? Hahaha that's hilarious!
Phoenix sounds mysterious and dignified, and powerful, and amazing... puffskein is pathetic and silly, not to offend any puffskeins, but I think it was an excellent choice... ;))
Speak to you soon
Fox xx
Guest chapter 24 . 6/9/2017
Haha puffskein... that's just horrible haha can't wait for more xD
NicoruNS chapter 24 . 6/8/2017
Puffskein?! The Order of Puffskein, dear Lord! I Love that you kept the plot going, I pretty much thought that it was almost over. Can't wait for more.
Love,
NicoruNS
morethanbooks chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
Lol puffskin
SnailVenom chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
puffskein...lol...classic
DramionetomioneOTP chapter 24 . 6/7/2017
Thanks for updating! Please update soon! Please add a Cormac McLaggen or a Viktor Krum who keeps flirting with Hermione
DramionetomioneOTP chapter 23 . 6/1/2017
You must update! This is my favorite! Please write a scene where Cormac is flirting with Hermione and Tom swoops in or a quidditch and Viktor would constantly glance at Hermione! Please update!

P.S. You are the best Tomione fanfic author
Guest chapter 16 . 5/9/2017
I don't think Hermione isn't afraid of heights. She didn't really fancy the idea of brooms. She really fear of failure (Atychiphobia) Boggart knew her fear. so maybe she afraid of failure at fly brooms.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2017
fun face: Tom are distantly related to Harry because they are descendants of the Peverell brothers. Again, theres chance that Harry was in any way related to Godric Gryffindor. J.K Rowlin said maybe. Tom was the heir of Slytherin after all!