Reviews for Stronger Than I Am
Krisaku chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Awesome , awesome, awesome! This is fantastic I can't help but cry while reading this . The feelings of both parties specially the child oh God, such faith for his Daddy .Can't wait to read the sequel! Fantastic writing please continue doing ShinxRan fanfics
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
Another one! I have a broken heart now! o(T_T)o
xxRAINxSTORMxx626 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Yuuichi is so cute and so much like Shinichi!
And yes, it's still amazing!
leylinjan chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
wow, a real tearjerker here. These are the BEST beautifully sad stories ever!
Sweet Villainess chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
So emotional, I can't tell which made me sadder this one or it's prequel... I'm gonna need to read something happy or funny even to feel better, after that I suppose I'll chance the next sequel in all it's probable angst-ness.
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I'm really touched at this chapter. Conan's love for yuuichi really shone bright
Loyal DC Fan chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Lovely... I think I'm in love with it. I would be EXTREMELY grateful if you can write a sequel. Cuz I'd write a sequel of this if you don't. Except that I'm going to change one thing: Jodie isn't a BO agent.
midnightsolitaire chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Poor Conan, I really loved this. Glad you made a sequel for this, but please update that one soon! Onegai :'(
The Forgotten Child chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
"He's not coming," Conan said abruptly, his voice low and rough and almost hateful. "Shinichi-niichan's a baka and a liar. He won't come-" - that absolutely broke my heart. All that self hatred. All that anger he can't dismiss. It's exactly how I image he would feel in this situation. (I get so emotionally attached to anime characters. Lol)

Your writing is amazing!
Kay Hau chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Okay, you had me ALMOST crying with 'I'm Already There' - but you totally had me crying with this one. Yuuichi is just SUCH the perfect little mix of Ran and Shinichi, and the hospital backstory was so tragic and beautiful at the same time...! Conan's struggling with such incredible self-hatred at this point, and he really CAN'T just come out and confess in this mess - and Ran doesn't even seem to suspect Conan anymore! All this emotional load, on TOP of the Black Organization reappearing - and with an interest in our precious Yuuichi? No!

Off to read the next story - and ooh! That one's a chapter-fic!
Flyer1228 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I love it! :) Reallly Really goood! I wish you would make a third one!
Arrysa chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Perfect. It made me cry. But still im trying to hold back my tears. I wont let it fall. My shell broke because of your story. I love everything about it. I love it.
AllieKatheryn chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great Ares!
I love your way of simply putting 'feeling' into words!
EcoNJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh my gosh. I can't tell you how much I cried while reading this story. I've been a very long term fan of DC, and it is wonderful to see a heartwarming and realistic story crafted about it. I found the word "scamp" a little jarring, but touching nonetheless. You're a very talented writer, and I can't wait to see more! :)
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 1 . 6/22/2011