Reviews for All the Waige
musiqueismyjam1041 chapter 1 . 3/9
That Doty is too cute
I loved this all especially the ivy stuff she's a perfect daughter for walter and paige I think she'd bamboozle them both I would love to read more fics with ivy in
OMG you got me in the first one shot damn the feelssssssss
Garoozis chapter 16 . 12/18/2017
Oh Walter you're breaking my heart. Don't give up on love, on being human with human emotions. Don't regress back to a robot.
Garoozis chapter 11 . 12/18/2017
I felt the same way about the Paige and Tim PDA. Ugn I felt sick to my stomach everytime I saw them flirted and saw walter reactions.
Garoozis chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Oh my god I'm dying laughing
lookingforthestars chapter 30 . 10/4/2017
O'BRIEN-DINEEN FAMILY FEELS. My heart is all melty at Walter missing Ralph. This whole chapter was super adorable, good job.
lookingforthestars chapter 29 . 10/4/2017
Haha awww Louise is so sweet. I love that Walter, quite naturally, wants to ask his parents for advice even though he's never been close to them. They've had an apparently successful marriage and I would like to see them help him out on the show with that. Plus I just adore Walter calling Sly his brother, too adorable.
mama's-broken-heart chapter 30 . 9/27/2017
I love how Walter is missing Ralph here and Paige is having to comfort him with his own words! We've seen Walter take a fatherly role in the past so I wonder if it's gonna be any stronger now that Waige is together.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 30 . 9/26/2017
Wow this was so cute oh my gosh.

I love all the little intimate detail that you give about their domestic tendencies. And it took me a little while to realize what was going on Ralph wise, (okay, I was confused until the characters explained it haha) and it's so precious to see both of them missing him so much. And then any fic that has Waige exchanging "I love yous" is heart warming in my book.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 29 . 9/26/2017
Ugh, this is so cute. I love how Walter just slowly realizes that he has completely lost control of the conversation, and I love how excited Louise is. And then she says she wants a granddaughter. I, for one, Louise, would love for you to have one too.
Catty chapter 30 . 9/25/2017
Nice.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/25/2017
Nice story and very cute i think Walter would really be like this
Thanks
pamz chapter 30 . 9/25/2017
Aw, sweet. And those are not tears in my eyes, I have allergies. Uh huh.

I'm too wired to write today. Less than 12 hours and I'm fangirling like crazy. Thanks for a little something to tide me over until tonight.
Bicii chapter 30 . 9/25/2017
That was cute! And seeing the roles inversed like this make me smile. But Waltet has a point "what are we going to do for the college?" Lol
Ps: your frenzy mode could be the sharcknerdo in you manifesting ;)