Reviews for Flight of Fancy
penchou chapter 29 . 6/23/2019
yay! really love this update and glad to know you're not planning on giving this up. this chapter was great and this fic as a whole has been one of my faves although idk why i havent faved it yet. tysm!
goddragonking chapter 29 . 6/23/2019
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
Contractions I found Angela use since you said you wanted her not to use them
Isn't don't can't you're (2) you've I'm didn't
Cheers
RetardPen chapter 27 . 11/19/2017
Hey there ! It's been a while after all . I'm not sending this review for commanding you to come back, only to make sure at least you're okay ! Take all the time you want/need if you keep writing this story of good quality. I suppose the Overwatch-hype isn't as present as before. But the hype for good quality stories here is not vanished, I can guarantee you that x). See you later I hope ! (let me reread it, now... )
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2017
Oh, sorry, I forgot to say that I love this story, it's my favorite Pharmercy fic by far. (This is the same person who commented about the Julia/Juvia thing...)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2017
Is it bad that every time I read "Julia" I read it as "Juvia" and imagine Juvia from Fairy Tale?
Angel of Praxia chapter 27 . 8/24/2017
absolutely love this, can't wait for another update.
ShippingNess chapter 27 . 7/29/2017
I need more, too good, I'll admit to being impatient but I love this shit. I can't...
Spikesagitta chapter 22 . 6/20/2017
Im always happy to see an update to this, Angela and Fareeha deserve all the fluff and story they can :)
Genious chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
I should've posted this months ago but anyway, I wanted to say that I'm sorry that this fic isn't updated more often. I really liked the writing and loved the idea of Pharah combat rolling all over the boutique with everyone staring at her. In fact, this is one of my favorite fics and has been marked for further study to learn more about how you do things. There's really only one issue I have with this and this may be because its mostly fluff, but you lack a clear central conflict.

I don't know if you planned on having Pharah's coworker as a conflict or Mercy's drinking problem, but those are both very nice sources of conflict you can use to further the story along. I'm not saying get rid of the fluff, but having Mercy and Pharah run into some real trouble they can't simply wave away would make the story even stronger. Of course I'm just a voice in the void, so take my suggestions with salt, but I'd love to see this fic make a comeback whatever you decide to do.

Thank you for sharing this work, it's well worth reading.
Jfb715 chapter 21 . 3/18/2017
Awwww so cute! Excited for more!
support velkoz chapter 17 . 3/4/2017
I CAME HERE FROM REDDIT PHARMERCY AND I GOTTA SAY I LOVE YOUR WORK. IT'S RLY GOOD IMO YOU ROCK!
Spikesagitta chapter 21 . 2/5/2017
Now I want to see Fareeha dressing down all of Angela's fans. ;3
The Queen Baby chapter 21 . 2/3/2017
The way they get when telling their resolutions is so funny and cute, as always. Also, pharah's line about dogs and steaks is pretty sweet.
The Queen Baby chapter 20 . 2/3/2017
Yay, the update! I thought I had reviewed earlier. Poor Angie, getting the holiday blues. At least she will have her crush. Eagerly waiting for more.