Reviews for It Takes a Village
Orihime may be a Pawn at the moment, or she may be a King. If she is a Pawn she just needs to wait to see what lies at the end of the board for her.
teetertotter23 chapter 18 . 4/29
Yay for the quick update! Little miss Origime is developing a crush!
Casey525 chapter 18 . 4/29
loved it
kalmaegi chapter 18 . 4/29
Ichigo must have felt so bewildered and lol even here he still kept his desperate grab for time outs when he's caught off guard regarding Orihime (usually when his opponent dares to make a move on her when they zoomed in on a glaring weakness)

"One of them" No surprise. Ichigo considers himself a Shinigami first and foremost because it was the job that granted him powers to protect people. He isn't really keen with the whole Hollow Mask business. And it scares the crap out of him.

The Chess thing was deep, man.

I love how Orihime keeps this secret of Ichigo temporarily sharing living quarters with her close to her chest because that is so her. Hoarding those moments because it's something she wants treasure. Like a hidden gem in her pocket as you had eloquently put it.

Keep up the good work! Your update made my day. :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 18 . 4/28
Well, Ichigo and Orihime know each other now, sorta.

And Orihime is smitten with Ichigo's hotnes. / Which, I can't blame her thou.

And Orihime talking and playing chess with Rukia, neat.
suzaanoelofse01 chapter 18 . 4/28
Yyyeeesss! And update!

Thank you,thank you,you're the best! I really love this story... and this chapter was great! A little short but good.

Thanks for updating. Keep up the good work! :)
teetertotter23 chapter 17 . 4/19
Omg back to this fic and finally caught up, I’m absolutely loving your version of events with Orihime and the vizards, hope you update soon
kalmaegi chapter 17 . 4/14
So many revelations at once I probably need to do a restart because I have no idea where I stopped before! Oh my god.

Just in time when I'm on my BLEACH nostalgia influenced anime marathon. Rukia and Orihime, Ichigo and Orihime, Orihime and her odd masked family; I love the conversations about the past and heart to hearts. It's what I love most about BLEACH.

Of course Kensei would be the most adamant at not letting Orihime see their masks. And oh, I wonder when will Shun Shun Rikka (hopefully it's still her faires) would debut.
suzaanoelofse01 chapter 17 . 4/3
This story is soo good!

Glad to finally have a update! You're a very gifted writer! Can't wait for the next chapter..

Update soon please! :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 17 . 4/3
Oh Orihime talks things over with Rukia.

And now, she meets Ichigo in her home!
Yeah, one of my favorite stories has been updated. I am excited Orihime finally learned about her family’s backstory, and the events in Soul Society from Rukia. Can’t wait to read more about Orihime’s reaction to Ichigo being a Vizard. I am also eager to see if Orihime has the same powers and if she will get training. Her family understandably wants to protect her but it looks like the Arrancar are after her.
imaginesakura chapter 16 . 2/7
Omg this fanfic is awesome! I love the way you've developed Orihime's character and am looking forward to seeing her powers develop from here. It'll also be interesting to read how the storyline with Aizen progresses from here too. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update again soon! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
The details in this story are great such as the description of the red bean filling oozing out of the bun forgotten on the ground next to the sleeping child Orihime. And I love the idea of Orihime being raised by the vaizards especially Kensei.
vanillanemo chapter 16 . 10/1/2017
Wow, what a cliffhanger! I love this fic so much, Kensei being a dad is hilarious and wonderful and everything I want out of life! Can't wait for the next update!
Otepbunni chapter 16 . 7/2/2017
Great update! Can't wait for the next one.