Reviews for Parallel Dimensions
cyberbee15 chapter 10 . 1/8
Allrighty, pal way to go;)! I was really worried that chapter 9 was the last chapter glad to be proven wrong:)! I can't wait to see the sequel;)! Peace out, girl scout;)!
Roller77 chapter 10 . 1/8
Looking forward to the next story!
ric castle chapter 10 . 1/8
Can’t wait for the next story. Happy New Years.
gwencarson126 chapter 10 . 1/7
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
LOVE THIS STORY AND READY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE NEXT
Your stories are one of a kind, a joy to read
YOU ARE AMAZING STORYTELLER
song used was good
To be honest I felt The Shining Road Hikaru Michi (sonic x ending) more in tune with the goodbye and missing each other but I guess that's my opinion
HAPPY NEW YEAR HOPE YOUR YEAR IS GOING GOOD SO FAR
LONG LIVE THE SWAT KATS
Mystery chapter 9 . 12/17/2017
I am crying! The ending was beautiful!
Roller77 chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
Well, I'm glad to see that Greg finally saw the light, and that our heroes got the best of the Pastmaster and the Professor. It was sad that Chris had to let the SWAT Kats go home, but maybe she will see them again in the sequel! Really enjoyed this, keep up the good work!
ric castle chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
*Doomsday Theme plays in the Background.* I hope there is a sequel.
cyberbee15 chapter 9 . 12/17/2017
All right :)! I've been waiting for this chapter for weeks ;)! Or was it days :/? I've never been good at math :/. Either way, great job :)! Especially, when Jake/Razor gave his fair maiden, Christiana a small kiss before departing ;). Can't wait to see what you do for the last chapter :)! Until then, peace out girl scout ;)!
gwencarson126 chapter 8 . 12/12/2017
MAJOR PLOT TURNER
DimensionJumperAlpha chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
AWESOME!
cyberbee15 chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
Oh, so now weasel boy finally gets he's been hoodwinked /:(? One things for certainly he's goona have to do something really good to win Christ friendship and trust back. If Greggy boy can get it back that is. One more thing: I really hope you thought about me suggestion. If not then that's OK I'll just use it for my own fanfic ;). Seeyl ya in the next chapter ;)!
Ray Akaba 210 chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
Cue the song "What I've done." By Linking Park
cyberbee15 chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
Oh, a jealous traitor in the mist. Oh, Greggy boy's gonna be in trouble ;)!
Guest Alejandra chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
I agree with my sister about the chapter. And we don't mind there only being three more chapters. The story has plenty of words. T-Bone and Razor are so wonderful when healing up Chris's wounds from the giant lizard. Then she and Razor have a few sweet moments. They watch the news, have more nice talks, play video games, and enjoy a nice pizza dinner. Chris must really feel like a somebody, if she's made a vow to help the SWAT Kats, no matter what happens to her. Too bad Professor Bombard lures her to his office. She almost escapes, but is caught by Greg, who turns out to be Bombard's nephew. She also meets the Pastmaster.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »