Reviews for On cooking and other matters
jB4QG chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Veri n1c33Rgst0ri8g
TaintedAshes chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Aww I though this was really cute. Gobbet is just such a precious dumpster child. The image of her fishing for you was adorable. And then you had to ruin it. How could you lie to me like that?! Loved it and want to see more. The lack of Gobbet fanfics is tragic.
Sylo Corden chapter 2 . 5/14/2017
This had me laughing out loud.
I have a character who bakes, and this reminds me of the origin story I wrote when he first started out. You should carry on with this xx
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
...It's a big world, so you chose to focus on some shadow runers down time...Was the team that unfortunate? I've had games where the best things that happened were what we did before getting into a run. One day I may actually have a group of sufficiently sneaky,magical,fighting,diplomatic or for god's sake just appropriate to the situation at hand people and characters to actually pull off a shadow run but the moments have been rare thus far. Anyway neat fanfiction, hope your luck has been better than mine.
Kajeera chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
Reads good to me. Really my only problem is that it's so short (says the guy who reads too much). Looking forward to more.