Reviews for The Ghostly Titan II: The Order Of Apparitions
KittyKatt Uzumaki chapter 27 . 9/28/2017
Awesome, amazing, spectacular. Can’t wait for more!
Sing-a-Ring-Ding chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
Oh please updare this soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Can u tell your friends out on fanfic to do one where amity and the GIW find out some how of Danny's secret and he, jazz, tucker, sam, and dani runaway to jump city and join the titans, a writer was starting a fanfic called the runaway trio but suddenly cancelled it shortly after published, it had potential.
valblue1314 chapter 27 . 7/18/2017
This is awesome! I can't want for the next chapter!
nickz24 chapter 27 . 5/27/2017
HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOMMEEEEEEEEEE! Please continue! I has to know how this ends!
phantomgirl21 chapter 27 . 4/25/2017
So good! Hope the injury halls quickly and you can update before too much longer! I'm loving the story!
sammillar chapter 27 . 3/11/2017
HOLY HELL THIS IS SUCH A BLAST TO READ! You, good sir/madam/person have consumed my week of work breaks with this story! I am so hooked! Loving every bit of it!
KuriMaster13 chapter 27 . 2/25/2017
Yay, Robin's getting better. :)... Ooo, I hope your hand gets better.
Shadow Joestar chapter 27 . 2/24/2017
KO awesome chapter, Robin is feeling better and glad to see the Titans with smiling faces happy to see him back on the side of Justice.
Darkverger1 chapter 26 . 2/23/2017
Oh man. ok so I started reading both of these stories yesterday. I was like wow this will take a while. But I finished and now I can't believe how much of a cliffhanger this is. You are very good at telling stories let me tell you. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter.
phantomgirl21 chapter 26 . 2/20/2017
This is seriously amazing! I'm loving it! I hope you get a chance to update soon!
KuriMaster13 chapter 26 . 1/23/2017
YAY! Robin's OK... ish. He has taken the antidote with zero seconds to spare.

Now they just need to save Danny... and since two ghosts pulled a heel-face turn, Vlad is in trouble. :)
DPTTrocks chapter 26 . 1/23/2017
I almost cried after Robin flatlined. Really touching.
Shadow Joestar chapter 26 . 1/22/2017
KO awesome chapter, Robin has been save and two of Danny's enemies have helped him from some serious trouble and hope that the Titans can save him too.
KuriMaster13 chapter 25 . 1/22/2017
Poor Robin.

Oh, is Ember about to have a heel-face turn? That would be nice.