Reviews for Simple
DuQaine chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
You are absolutely one of my favorite authors ever. The dialogue you create is just so witty and naturally flows! You create such delicious chemistry between Mercy and Gabriel that it's addicting! You've mastered the art of creating platonic relationships that hints of something more but is just up to the reader to interpret. You're not trash at all. You're the best Overwatch fanfic author out there and I look forward to reading more of your works!
kenyizsu chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
This is fucking great, man! I loved it so much! :D Laughed a lot, too. Thanks for making my day. :)
Khaylie chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
I really hope you're gonna continue with this story. I'm hooked!
My favorite chars atm are Angela and Gabriel, both as playable characters in the game and just characters in general so I was really happy to find a fic about them.
So far I'm liking the story, and I think your writing and portraying of the characters are great. It's also fun to read a story written in the present tense since I have only read past tense stories before, (english is not my main language), so it's like a fresh breath of air.

I really hope you'll continue with the story, and don't worry about the romance stuff. I'm still euphoric that I've found such a good mercy/reaper fic. Update soon!
onionsonbutter chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
ambiguous flirting ftw:D
2Tame a River chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Honestly, before I found your stories, my personal ship was Angela and Jack, but now your fics are making me a convert! Seriously! Your work is just so good you've led me blindly into this ship and I'm not even mad! Write what ever the heck you want, because frankly, it's all awesome! Can't wait for your next Gabe/Angela story!
giacbk chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Following you was worth it ️ Thanks for he cite one-shot - I hope to see more Stories of yours :)
SapphFrost chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
...So I'm not actually sure if I've written a review type thing for any of your absolutely AMAZING (*coughs* sorry for the caps) writing. Sorry! I've been quietly lurking and loving every freaking thing that you post about these two, and honestly anything Overwatch related... So yeah. Allow me to reassure you that this was lovely, and that you do not need to have any worries about writing romance stuff. Seriously, dear! Like... you are my freaking hero when it comes to writing these guys! You have a natural grasp of their characters and personalities and I just sort of sit over in the corner and try not to writing too much swearing (god, look at me, telling you not to worry so much about your writing while I minimize my own efforts... opps). (Jeeze, this is getting way longer than I meant it...)

So yeah... long story short-you don't have to apologize, even after the fact, for your writing (though it is super sweet). And all I actually meant to put here was the fact that reverse translation of what Gabriel says last (in google translate) says something to the effect of "Do not use the damn thing nu", which honestly works mostly, though I thought he meant the sponge and not the sweatshirt; but the more I think about it, I could see how you were more alluding to the sweatshirt (and rumours... lol. Lovely, lovely rumours... XD ). God, ok, I'm stopping now. This is ridiculously long! _;
THC chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Don't really care for Mercy/Reaper as a ship, especially since its implied that Angela might be the cause of Reaper/Gabriel's current condition and he resents her for it, but that was a nice read all the same. I can still see this happening within a platonic relationship rather then a romantic one, and it was still pretty cute all the same.
K0b4y4sh1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Yeees! Another story about these two from you!

You make such good stories with such little info from the background of these characters. Really impressive!

(Minor nitpick on the spanish phrase at the end, i would use this one intead: "No uses esa maldita cosa nunca más. Entiendes?", since it is not so formal like the one you used and I think it fits your take on Reyes)

I hope you have a great week and a happy birthday! Hope to read more from you!