Reviews for Shipwrecked!
LittleWolf'sCherryBlossom chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
This fan fiction was the first one I ever finished and loved! And I still love it, you sure have quite the talent!
angeladawnbreak chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
I am a story critique and I think this is the most wonderful story evah! I'll add you and your stories to favorite and alert. (My first time to alert author) lol. Make more or I'll scream the squeal of death! Loljk.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
kawaii story, keep the good work on.

c ya!

;-)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
I can't wait for the next chaptor, but why did only men work on the boat while the women sew the sails? Shouldn't it be based on ability not gender?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
OnigiriChicka chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
KAwaii! Loved the end Keep writing Hellmaster Fibby! (Love your name 2. lol)
Lost Brat chapter 8 . 6/27/2004
AW! that waz so so so cute! wow! your a great writer. Thnx for checking out my story. I just love yours. Hehe. Well thnx and great job.
Hellmaster Fibby chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
This narrative exhibits what a well-thought plot should be: thorough. I'm telling you... a LOT of research have gone into this story. XD Although it is obviously not the greatest work ever seen in ffnet, it is still quite a good read, and hopefully, it could stir other people's imaginations as well. )
lifes-mysteries18 chapter 8 . 7/23/2003
aw! thats so cute! im going to cry! actully i am, but its because im watching simon birch (so sad) but this story is still so cute_
Moon Dancer11 chapter 8 . 7/15/2003
I thought it was a good story i loved it. good job.
Jess chapter 8 . 7/6/2003
It's really,really good!I hope you write a sequel!Thanks!
BloodyCrystal chapter 8 . 7/5/2003
Hey! Don't worry; I believed that you wouldn't kill 'em. It was an interesting epilogue, too. I

really enjoyed reading this story!
AnimeObsessionFantasy chapter 8 . 7/4/2003
kool _ Aww.. such a kawaii and happy ending
kari lieu chapter 8 . 7/4/2003
this is a GrEaT story! i love it! too bad it had to end...

you really thought of everything, didn't you? particularly the scientific stuff - about the volcano, the island, etc. those who hadn't read this don't know what they're missing.

also, i'm glad that we sort of got to know each other through this fic.

keep writing! )
wij chapter 8 . 7/4/2003
nice ending... too short though... :)