Reviews for On The Prowl
lol 10 out of 10
LittleWesties9 chapter 22 . 1/10
Loved it. It was such a cute fanfic~ Good job! :D
Isafish chapter 22 . 1/9
It was sweeeeet! :D Thanks for this fic!
Rara chapter 22 . 1/7
This was great! Thanks so much for sharing! gonna check out the other one now.
Miraculerauslly chapter 22 . 1/5
I will low key admit that I wish someone would say that to me someday. I’m admitting this with no shame what so ever.
Fire Inu Princess chapter 22 . 1/4
loved it
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 22 . 12/29/2017
I really cant see Adrien doing crime even as Chat Noir but I guess you managed to justify his reasons for being one in the first place. I like how it ended but Chat Noir's sudden interest in Marinette felt a bit off given that he doesnt really know her much as Adrien. Buuuut i guess if i think about it hard enough it can be justified. Anyways good job and thanks for the ride. Keep writing!

((Marichat rocks wooh))
Bella chapter 14 . 12/27/2017
It's good but I'm so getting a bad vibe about the secret nightclub. Also will Adrienne/Chat noir fall for Lila/Volpina? I need to know!
Bella chapter 12 . 12/27/2017
OMG love this almost as good as Selfless!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
Chloe: -What if he breaks in and steals all my clothes?!

Chat: *breaks in to steal Chloe's clothes and shoes just to spite her*

Later on

Chloe: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lilly chapter 2 . 12/9/2017
cute! XD!
Devious Purrloin chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
I was just rereading this, and it's interesting to see where this and "One Way or Another" overlap.
Rainbow Lava Ninjas chapter 23 . 11/13/2017
I have to say that I have avoid this story for a while because I thought it would only be MariChat and I’m not the biggest fan of them. But let me tell you that I loved this story soooooo much. It was like MariChat but without all the unrealistic parts. So good job!
a person d chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
You: Writing this level of irony is killing me

Me: if i have to read one more word about Marinette being anxiety ridden over the Chat/Adrien decision, I am going to literally die of cuteness overload
muffet24 chapter 7 . 10/30/2017
i have this question on my mind is Adrien Chat Noir?
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »