Reviews for On The Prowl
Guest chapter 5 . 5h
best chapter of the story. you are the best
Guest chapter 15 . 9h
Guest chapter 23 . 22h
cool
Guest chapter 19 . 22h
beautiful
this is the best story I have ever read
MiraculousFan177 chapter 6 . 7/17
WOAH CHAT NOIR
(Ahem) I MEAN ADRIEN
Wynni chapter 22 . 7/9
Done did it, but we're genderbent. Hubby is the planner thoughtful type, while I'm the out there seat of the pants extrovert.

I have literally woken this poor man up in the middle of the night to share a pun I had in a dream.

I rest my case.
Wynni chapter 2 . 7/9
I'm head canoning he's pulling a Green Hornet: posing as a villain to catch villains

But I'm also good with a Saint situation.
If you don't know Roger Moore's saint, you're missing a doozy.
Leah chapter 10 . 7/8
I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the no miraculous aspect and Chat being a criminal but who am I kidding? I friggin love bad boys lol AND I ADORE THIS STORY. your writing is amazing and i can't stop reading! i'd been only reading on Wattpad but i'm so glad i looked on here!
I finished this in less than 24 hours. I need my sleep like right now, but it was worth it honestly. Great story
I Fucking love this Fucking story. I have a crush on Chat. ADRIEN IS SO LAME! : Move on Marinette move on.
Desiree chapter 22 . 6/7
I never thought it was possible to learn so many new vocabulary words while reading a fan fiction before. You had very few grammar mistakes, and the story was told very articulately. It never felt like you rambled on or focused on an insignificant aspect of the story. All loose ends were tied, and it's clear that every element of the story moved the plot forward. Definitely one of the best fan fictions I've read in a while!
sleepypeople chapter 2 . 6/6
can Marinette please just finger gun at Adrain and say "ayy social anxiety a bitch"
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »