Reviews for The Consort Tournament
wannabe kairi chapter 28 . 9/20/2018
This and Loki Chose the Rarest of Them All are in my top 10 favorite fics. I cant wait for a update in either one )
Key Jane chapter 23 . 9/19/2018
Immortality is fun if you're an eternal learner. I'm sure one will never run out of books and new and perhaps obscure things to learn, and one can actually took their time and afford procrastinating and familiarizing yourself with what you are learning.

It's tempting indeed. Not to mention, the occasional travel, where places in the world will constantly change. I will want to be one too, if that is possible. I'm a worshiper of mysteries and there's infinite of them. Unfortunately, as a mortal, I too have a time limit, I'm already mourning things that I couldn't read and learn.
StarCollins chapter 4 . 9/9/2018
I hate riddles. I feel dumb that I cannot solve them.
Altair4 chapter 28 . 8/26/2018
I love this fic, this is probably my 3rd time re-reading it actually!

For the last chapter, I love that Voldy reabsorbed Tom, I think it will help some on recognizing his emotions. I am curious to know if he is still recovering from the ritual when Harry was attacked? *also, does that crazy bish know that she’s just signed her death warrant? I’m sure she has to know that Harry is the Dark Lords Consort, or does she not read the paper?*

And after the Rita Skeeter incident didn’t Harry put up wards? Or, thanks to Luna, did he know this was a possibility & this is some sort of trap?

Anyway, love this fic & I adore how Harry & Voldemort have slowly grown closer and closer, I cannot wait for their own wedding!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2018
I L.O.V.E. Harry's reaction too Voldy's true form
MoniMahoni chapter 28 . 7/11/2018
I just found your story and absolutely love it!
I really love your style of writing and appreciate all the hard work you have to put in writing this kind of story!
Keep going! :):)
Rhettaram chapter 28 . 7/10/2018
iHateHotWeather123, I'd just like to say, you're an idiot. This story was amazingly writen, and the Author has obvious talent. If you can't recognize that, then that's your problem, not her's, or the story's.
Mirage chapter 21 . 6/30/2018
with reginald no Name till ch21, where i am right now, i did wonder...he cant be so clever to do this on his own, so whose knowledge did he use or take away...and to hide so well..why nt simply send a house elf after him to caatch and bind him...they can find whatever they are told to search and get through more or less any normal wards...
CharlatanHoax chapter 5 . 6/27/2018
Treacle tart is always mentioned in HP, I am beginning 5o crave for it. Is it delicious? Where can I buy it? Obviously in pastry shop and bakery but what shop?
CharlatanHoax chapter 14 . 6/27/2018
I can't stop grinning once Voldemort realized it! LOL!
CharlatanHoax chapter 9 . 6/27/2018
Weasleys?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/25/2018
Fantastic story! Interesting buildup and characters!
KitKat5091 chapter 28 . 6/5/2018
This is an interesting and enjoyable story. I like how Harry insists on Tom proving his worth to him. The tournament proved Harry’s ‘value’ but Voldemort has not proven to Harry that he is the one. It is nice to read about a courtship where both partners have to prove themselves to each other. I look forward to reading what happens next whenever you post it.
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 28 . 6/5/2018
This story of yours is written very poorly and contradicting.
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 19 . 6/4/2018
Where's Luna in all this. You don't like her or something..I mean, she's BETTER THEN that disgusting knowtiallwhoreh hoernien and you're pairing her with Draco..YUCK!
2,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »