Reviews for The Consort Tournament
Mousse Anonny chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I'm trying to rationalize the fact that Harry is termed the last Potter. I can't get my head around it, coz to be the last one means one's descendants won't be carrying the name. Unless he's secretly a girl...or unable to procreate...how'd he become to Last Potter?

Nice idea, looking forward to the candidates and their efforts to win the maide..*cough* Dark Lord's hand.
Sarahostervig1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
omg i love this story its so differnt yet i love how Harry is in this
i cant wait to read more of this fic when t is hopefully continued 3
musme chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I love it
Thanks
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Love it! i Cent wait to See Harry's reaction...but i do Hope that the tournament wont distract him from his Future Job...
Roby wolverine chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Loved it... awesome
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This sounds... really interesting.
I was a bit skeptical, a tournament for Voldemort's hand, but it is pulled off plausibly. And I'm looking forward to it. Kudos!
DarkLoverofAnime chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Love the idea, I'm eagerly awaiting more chapters.
Bloody0thorn chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Aww poor Harry! Lol he's so unlucky, wonder how he'll explode when he finds out Voldemort entered him?
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Thankyou for a very interesting chapter
davycrockett100 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
sweet
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
This will be good. looking forward to the next chapter!
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Oh Voldy...you are hilarious. Harry will use the cloak that even death can't see through, right? At least down the task for hiddeness...
R. A Cross chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
Interesting!
I want more~
Lol I can't wait for Harry's reaction
Fairygirl34 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
This was super amazing! Update soon! That sneaky Slytherin Voldemort! Signing Harry’s name like that! He's going to be so pissed when he finds out. ;)
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
So vole mortgage pulled a GOF on his own jar with Harry 's name...NICE!
2,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 141 148 149 150 151