Reviews for Taming of the Mad Dog
DarknessAndDeath chapter 24 . 10/21
a bit short for my liking. please update soon. I really like how roose came into the room and saw how intimacy and free they were. I really like how you described ramsay/sansa in this chapter. what song are the lyrics from? I'm a recent ramsay/sansa shipper and I stumbled upon your story. I really like it, It feels more realistic then other ramsay/sansa stories. especially with ramsay raping sansa repeatedly, and I love how you showed the broken side of ramsay. I'm interested to see where you will take sansa and ramsay relationship now. and how ramsay especially will react next. I'm really enjoying this story, I hope you update soon. And I can't wait for a ramsay/sansa pregnacy. great work.:)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 23 . 10/21
I like the twist about Domeric actually killing himself. I like that sansa knows she could take advantage of ramsay and instead showed him kindness and understanding. I like that ramsay told sansa the truth about what happen to domeric. I like that roose feels somewhat guilt over what he has done to ramsay. great chapter. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 22 . 10/21
I love that sansa saw ramsay at his weakest. I like that she found out that ramsay was force to flagged his mother and sansa fells sympathy toward him. I like the cliffhanger you left it on. I love how obessed myranda is with ramsay. well done. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 21 . 10/21
I love that ramsay spared the glover family and that we learned that he beheaded his mother. I love learn what kind of relationship ramsay had with his mum. I like the cliffhanger you left it on. I like that ramsay chose to do the right thing. great chapter. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 20 . 10/21
I like it. I like that sansa is sticking up for herself and others. I like that ramsay doesn't agree. I like that sansa has some sort of attraction for ramsay. great chapter. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 19 . 10/21
I like the ramsay/sansa scenes here. and the smut scenes. I like that sansa for once had sex willingly. I like that sansa is finally going home. I like that ramsay kept his promise. I love it. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 18 . 10/21
congratulations on finishes your exams. oh no please don't kill of ramsay. I am a recent ramsay/sansa shipper. he can't dye. nice cliffhanger you left it on. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 17 . 10/21
Wow sansa is a wolf. I love how ramsay is starting to freak out about sansa. I'm surprised that ramsay didn't take theon with him. I LIKE THAT RAMSAY DRUGGED BOTH HIMSELF AND SANSA AND HE HAD THE ANTIDOTE for himself.I LOVE THAT it. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 16 . 10/21
I'm really enjoying this story. I love it. I love that sansa started to starve herself and that she just wanted to go home. I like that she still isn't standing down. and that she is disgusted by ramsay. I like that ramsay thought of his mother briefly. great chapter. well done. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 15 . 10/21
I like it. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 14 . 10/21
So He did rape her, Um okay I didn't actually think he would. But I do find it interested that you took it in that direction. I love the line "perhaps...I could be crueller still." and that ramsay left before she woke. I love the cliffhanger you left it on. great chapter. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 13 . 10/21
awww I love it. I just hope that ramsay doesn't rape her. I like that ramsay drugged sansa. I like that they got married. I like that sansa thinks she is dying. I like that sansa fought back. I really enjoyed this chapter. I love it. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 12 . 10/21
I love that ramsay is taking sansa to his home. I love that arym is going to try and rescue rickon. I like the ramsay/arym scenes. I love how ramsay confront arym. I love how ramsay's mother is still around in spirit. i'm loving the long chapters. question what does valar Morghulis. Valar Dohaeris mean? great chapter. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 11 . 10/21
I love that myranda got jealous. I loved that myranda just wanted to taunted sansa. I'm glad that sansa face wasn't bitten by the dogs. I can't wait for the ramsay/sansa reunion and sansa/rickon reunion. I'm loving it. I like that myranda doesn't believe sansa. I like that creepy roose was their talking to sansa. I like that sansa tried to see rickon. well done :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 10 . 10/21
please, please,please don't kill rickon. I hated how the show did that. I love how sansa faked being a hostaged I hope that it pays off. I also hope we get to read sansa's POV on planning on escaping and escaping. I love it. can't wait for the rickon/sansa reunion. I love this chapter. well done. :)