Reviews for Taming of the Mad Dog
RamSan chapter 24 . 6/17
Sincerely hoping this wasn't the last chapter! You are a very talented writer! Please keep the chapters coming.
Litschi chapter 24 . 3/2
I hope this wasnt the last chapter! Please update!
Feathersmoke chapter 24 . 1/31
You write beautifully, and I hope you continue this story one day.
Ana chapter 24 . 1/27
I'm kind of sad that this story wasn't continued, even though the mentions of rape weren't pleasant to read I understood the necessity to make them (considering the characters and story), and even the way you wrote them was much more "acceptable" than in the show (they were probably on the level of Khal Drogo/Daenerys early scenes). I was really liking the story because, not only the characters are very realist but you also managed to give the little humanity that lacked in Ramsay specially in his feelings towards Sansa.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 24 . 10/21/2017
a bit short for my liking. please update soon. I really like how roose came into the room and saw how intimacy and free they were. I really like how you described ramsay/sansa in this chapter. what song are the lyrics from? I'm a recent ramsay/sansa shipper and I stumbled upon your story. I really like it, It feels more realistic then other ramsay/sansa stories. especially with ramsay raping sansa repeatedly, and I love how you showed the broken side of ramsay. I'm interested to see where you will take sansa and ramsay relationship now. and how ramsay especially will react next. I'm really enjoying this story, I hope you update soon. And I can't wait for a ramsay/sansa pregnacy. great work.:)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 23 . 10/21/2017
I like the twist about Domeric actually killing himself. I like that sansa knows she could take advantage of ramsay and instead showed him kindness and understanding. I like that ramsay told sansa the truth about what happen to domeric. I like that roose feels somewhat guilt over what he has done to ramsay. great chapter. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 22 . 10/21/2017
I love that sansa saw ramsay at his weakest. I like that she found out that ramsay was force to flagged his mother and sansa fells sympathy toward him. I like the cliffhanger you left it on. I love how obessed myranda is with ramsay. well done. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 21 . 10/21/2017
I love that ramsay spared the glover family and that we learned that he beheaded his mother. I love learn what kind of relationship ramsay had with his mum. I like the cliffhanger you left it on. I like that ramsay chose to do the right thing. great chapter. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 20 . 10/21/2017
I like it. I like that sansa is sticking up for herself and others. I like that ramsay doesn't agree. I like that sansa has some sort of attraction for ramsay. great chapter. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 19 . 10/21/2017
I like the ramsay/sansa scenes here. and the smut scenes. I like that sansa for once had sex willingly. I like that sansa is finally going home. I like that ramsay kept his promise. I love it. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 18 . 10/21/2017
congratulations on finishes your exams. oh no please don't kill of ramsay. I am a recent ramsay/sansa shipper. he can't dye. nice cliffhanger you left it on. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 17 . 10/21/2017
Wow sansa is a wolf. I love how ramsay is starting to freak out about sansa. I'm surprised that ramsay didn't take theon with him. I LIKE THAT RAMSAY DRUGGED BOTH HIMSELF AND SANSA AND HE HAD THE ANTIDOTE for himself.I LOVE THAT it. well done.
DarknessAndDeath chapter 16 . 10/21/2017
I'm really enjoying this story. I love it. I love that sansa started to starve herself and that she just wanted to go home. I like that she still isn't standing down. and that she is disgusted by ramsay. I like that ramsay thought of his mother briefly. great chapter. well done. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 15 . 10/21/2017
I like it. :)
DarknessAndDeath chapter 14 . 10/21/2017
So He did rape her, Um okay I didn't actually think he would. But I do find it interested that you took it in that direction. I love the line "perhaps...I could be crueller still." and that ramsay left before she woke. I love the cliffhanger you left it on. great chapter. well done.