Reviews for The Game of Seduction
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEE! I stayed up from 10pm to right now 5:46am! And just for my heart to be completely broken! I'm sad!
ASphie chapter 9 . 6/14
What the hell
WHY isn't this finished yet?
And WHY is the las update from 2008?
Does that mean you won't finish it?
You cannot not finish this
This is fucking awesome
Oh my god
I think I could cry
I didn't expect it to just be cut like that
My goodness
You won't update the last chapter, will you?
I'm gonna cry
Katrina chapter 9 . 5/23
Is there really going to be another chapter like you said I hope so but I feel kinda doubtful because I looked and saw how long ago this was updated and that was 8 years ago which makes me really sad please keep your word cause I really do want to see the last chapter like you said, I will be waiting and looking forward to it.
This story is so greatttttt but I am soooo sad because I see that this was last updated in 2008 and the story isn't finished and we (readers ) won't have closure. So pleaseee if you see this and you are still in the world of the living I am begging you to finish this story. I'll wait but pleaseee just finish it so one day I'll go to bed happy.
devilface1034 chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
I'm not exactly sure how to tell the last time this was updated but I am sure that I NEED the last chapter, and I love your writing style
YamiYugiPuzzleshipper chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Oh my gods you're back (and ALIVE!) and I'm SO ridiculously happy you have NO idea! I've been DYING to see the end to this story! I almost cried when I read it three years ago (ironically it was Christmas when I ran across it lol) and it hadn't been updated! I can't wait until it's finished! I think I'm trembling with excitement, oh my gods!
I love this story SO much! It made me crack up so many times And finally Yugi and Yami are going to have their moment and YESSSSSSSS! After waiting and hoping for what feels like FOREVER, it's FINALLY going to be finished! (A million and ONE thanks to you for coming back to it!)
Shadow of darkness 12345 chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Please finish the story I gotta know how it ends otherwise I will die
noah chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
I love it. Make the next one.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Omg! Please finish the story! I can't wait to read more!
Emily chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Why haven't you come back to finish this story?! It's amazing, and it's mean to leave people hanging like that! (*amine tears*)
cm0011 chapter 9 . 3/9/2015
NOOOOO IT CAN'T END HERE. I really really hope you'll come back someday soon and finish this. I desperately want to know how it ends, Yami has to feel the same way, he has to :'(
cm0011 chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Waaaah, poor yugi! This was a great chapter, and great story so far! Cute how ryou tries to help so much. Loving your writing :D
Y chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
WHERE DID YOU GO? KEEP WRITING JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER. CLIFF HANGERS SUCK!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
NOOOOoooooOooOOOOo its been forever since youve updated! D: JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER RIGHT? CMONNNNNN *puppy dog eyes*
Swallowing.RaInDrOpS chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
OH NO I REMEMBER READING THIS. Gaaahhhhh it's been so long damn it's still good (something told me not to read this, it must have been the memory of it standing still at that cliffhanger).