Reviews for The Game of Seduction
Pissboi chapter 9 . 8/14
Are you going to continue this bc I friken love it
Omg please continue this ️
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU UPDATE THIS STORY I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS PLEASE I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH IVE BEEN READING IT FOR HOURS I COULDNT PUT MY PHONE DOWN PLEASE UPDATE!
Kitty chapter 9 . 1/7
This was awesome! The PUZZLESHIPPINGGGGGGG though. I only wish Yami did feel the same about the little panda...did you know what was going to happen all along?
YugixYami4ever chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Please, PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU! POST THE NEXT! PLEASE!
Yoai Anime lover chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
Noooooooo! Stop it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEE! I stayed up from 10pm to right now 5:46am! And just for my heart to be completely broken! I'm sad!
ASphie chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
What the hell
WHY isn't this finished yet?
And WHY is the las update from 2008?
Does that mean you won't finish it?
You cannot not finish this
This is fucking awesome
Oh my god
I think I could cry
I didn't expect it to just be cut like that
My goodness
You won't update the last chapter, will you?
I'm gonna cry
Katrina chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
Is there really going to be another chapter like you said I hope so but I feel kinda doubtful because I looked and saw how long ago this was updated and that was 8 years ago which makes me really sad please keep your word cause I really do want to see the last chapter like you said, I will be waiting and looking forward to it.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
This story is so greatttttt but I am soooo sad because I see that this was last updated in 2008 and the story isn't finished and we (readers ) won't have closure. So pleaseee if you see this and you are still in the world of the living I am begging you to finish this story. I'll wait but pleaseee just finish it so one day I'll go to bed happy.
dioface1034 chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
I'm not exactly sure how to tell the last time this was updated but I am sure that I NEED the last chapter, and I love your writing style
YamiYugiPuzzleshipper chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Oh my gods you're back (and ALIVE!) and I'm SO ridiculously happy you have NO idea! I've been DYING to see the end to this story! I almost cried when I read it three years ago (ironically it was Christmas when I ran across it lol) and it hadn't been updated! I can't wait until it's finished! I think I'm trembling with excitement, oh my gods!
I love this story SO much! It made me crack up so many times And finally Yugi and Yami are going to have their moment and YESSSSSSSS! After waiting and hoping for what feels like FOREVER, it's FINALLY going to be finished! (A million and ONE thanks to you for coming back to it!)
Shadow of darkness 12345 chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Please finish the story I gotta know how it ends otherwise I will die
noah chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
I love it. Make the next one.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2015
Omg! Please finish the story! I can't wait to read more!