Reviews for Something Wicked This Way Comes
Captain Imaginat chapter 18 . 10/2
Finally Emilia is putting the nobles in their place and keeping Roswaal in line I’m really glad that’s she’s standing up for herself and being more assertive. Take that Roswaal your plan was destroyed and you were out in place. Not so smug and high n mighty now are you.
luciferx666x chapter 23 . 9/27
Best Re: zero fanfic imo, i hope you update it soon, i cant wait for next chaps
SketchPlan chapter 23 . 9/26
meow meow mew update... required for new patch version before continuation of using this site.
hehehe... take ur time I value plot over fast updates even due it's a year as long I see your harry potter stories on up to date I will have hope on this story.
*pop*
Villiandeku9501 chapter 22 . 7/26
While I’m not a paying kind of guy I do want to say this story is one of the best I read on here, I can understand not wanting to be payed but I wouldn’t sell the fic you wrote short, you perfectly captured lelouch in my opinion and I think his reactions with the characters are very well thought out, it’s great certainly one of, if not the best CG fics I’ve read
J for Joker chapter 2 . 7/25
Wonder how someone so cool (even cold)-headed and calculating like Lelouch would prevail here. With his pathetic form to boost.
KashundraOtsutsuki chapter 23 . 7/11
the story will follow?
ParadoxTheory374 chapter 2 . 7/1
Meh just a weak ass protagonist.
MurnaxLadd chapter 23 . 5/21
Now that arc 6 of Re Zero is finished I'm hoping that you continue this story, it's definitely the best written and compelling fanfiction I've ever read and you get everyone's (especially Lelouch) characters spot on.

Here's to hoping you update soon!
ZaydenBlaze47 chapter 23 . 5/16
Wow. I love this. So good. Mother of God.
CrimsonKnight666 chapter 1 . 5/10
Will leoluch return to brittania
EchoAwakens chapter 23 . 4/29
Great fanfiction!
Mr.Destructo chapter 12 . 4/10
yeah fuck for britannia
its For Nunnally!
GotTheMovesLikeYaegar chapter 23 . 4/3
Even though it seems like you have stopped updating this story, I just wanted to let you know that it was a pleasure to read this story.
When you find the time- please, please update this. It's amazing.
Helios7406 chapter 5 . 2/24
Why is Lelouch planning to pay Felt? He literally saved her life and the money was from theft anyway. He owes her nothing.
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »